In this user manual guide, we will review the 1MORE ColorBuds True Wireless In Ear Headphones User Manual. Let’s check this.
1MORE ColorBuds True Wireless In Ear Headphones User Manual
Single Earbud Weight:4.1 g
Case Weight:32.1 g
Gross Weight:40.3 g
Earbud Dimensions：27 x 21 x 20 mm
Case Dimensions:60 x 30 x 38 mm
Speaker Impedance:22 Ω
Bluetooth Range:10 m
Audio Format:aptX / AAC / SBC
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5
Bluetooth Protocol:HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
Earbud Battery Capacity (Single):55 mAh
Case Battery Capacity:410 mAh
Earbud Charging Time:70 Mins
Case Charging Time:85 Mins
Playtime:* Earbuds Fully Charged
Music Playtime :6 Hours * Earbuds and Case Fully Charged
Phone Call:22 Hours
Music Playtime:22 Hours
SOUND THAT SURPRISES YOU
Hear every nuance come alive. Our proprietary full-range balanced armature delivers higher definition, higher sensitivity and abundant details across the entire frequency range in a more compact design.
TUNED BY A MASTER SOUND ENGINEER
Luca Bignardi, a Grammy award-winning sound engineer, masterfully tunes the 1MORE ColorBuds so you can hear music as the artist originally intended you to hear it.
LOUD AND CLEAR
4 microphones combined with cVc 8.0 Environmental Noise Cancellation technology produce crystal-clear voice talk so you can be heard loud and clear.
Music playback automatically pauses when your earbuds are removed and resumes when you put them back on. Jump back in right where you left off.
After initial pairing, the ColorBuds will automatically connect to your device once you open the lid. Yes, it’s that easy.
WATER & SWEAT RESISTANT
The ColorBuds are built to last with IPX5 water & sweat resistance. Have the confidence to take these with you anywhere.
ANDROID & IOS COMPATIBLE
Enjoy superior sounding audio with aptX and AAC Bluetooth codecs to ensure you are getting the best possible sound on virtually any iOS or Android device.
|Answer / Hang Up||Double Tap|
|Play / Pause||Double Tap|
|Active Voice Control||Triple Tap|
Integrated with a Qualcomm chipset and a powerful LDS antenna, experience a fast and stable connection in high density environments with the latest Bluetooth 5 technology.
In The Box
- Headphones x 1Pair Charging Case x 1
- Type-C Charging Cable x 1
- Silicone Ear Tip (XS/S/L)
- User Guide x 1
- Warranty Card x 1
- 1MORE Bear Sticker x 1
- Power On: Take the headphones out of the charging case (with charge), the headphones will turn on automatically.
- Power Off: Put the headphones back into the correct slot of the charging case and close the lid, they will automatically turn off and start charging.
- The Left and Right headphones will automatically pair to eachother after the lid is open when they are in the case (with charge).
- If the Left and Right headphones taken out of the case have been powered off or in sleep mode, put the headphones back into the charging case (with charge), they will pair to eachother automatically.
Switching Primary/Secondary Between Left and Right Earbud
The default setting with the earbuds is Right as the Primary and Left as the Secondary. As the Primary, Right earbud will automatically connect to your device, while the Left earbud connects to the Right (when same battery level).
- Left earbud will switch to Primary when the battery level of the Left earbud is 30% higher than the Right.
- If Primary becomes out of range from connected device, then the Secondary will switch to Primary and initiate pairing mode to connect to your device. Previous Primary will enter Left & Right pairing mode.
Bluetooth Pairing To The Device
To connect to your device during rst use, turn the headphones on to enter pairing mode, the red and blue lights of the Primary earbud will ash alternatively. Headphones will power off if not paired to a device within 3 minutes.
After first successful pairing, headphones will automatically connect to your device.
To skip previously paired device and pair with a new one, put headphones back into the case, press and hold the pairing button for 2 seconds and select the new device name when powered on (no music or phone calls) to re-enter pairing mode.
- To charge the case with Type-C cable.
- Full charge will take around 85 mins.
- The LED light of charging case will indicate different battery status: red light indicates low battery, orange light indicates medium battery and green light indicates full battery.
2. To charge the headphones with the case.
- Put headphones in correct slot until it locks in via magnetic slot. Red light of headphones will indicate headphones are charging.
- Full charge will take around 70 mins. Red light of headphones turning off indicates charging is complete.
- LED indicator for low battery: when there is 25-30 minutes of use left, you will hear the notification sound and the LED indicator will flash red twice a second, flashing every 10 seconds alternately.
- LED indicator for case battery status: when case battery is too low on charge, LED indicator will flash in red once a second, flashing by 1 second alternately and lasting 10 times.
- When headphones are placed in charging case and LED of charging case flashes 5 times, the case has low battery, please charge the case first.
An IR Sensor automatically detects when you take out your headphones to stop playback intuitively and resumes playback when you put them back in.
To turn off Auto-Play connect the headphones to the 1MORE Music APP.
- If headphones cannot pair normally when power on. Open the case, quickly click the pairing button in the case for 3 times to initial searching for Left & Right pairing.
- For single mode: put Left and Right earbuds in the case, double-click the pairing button and enter the separate pairing for single earbud. Then the Left and Right earbuds can be connected to different cellphones.
- To unpair the cellphone: Put both L & R into the case, and then press and hold the pairing button in the case for 8 seconds.
- OTA Firmware Update: can be done synchronously with 1MORE Music APP when Left and Right headphones Bluetooth paired to each other.
- Functions of 1MORE MUSIC APP may vary with different cellphones or operating systems.
For more details, please contact our customer service.
- Please read this instruction manual carefully and retain for future reference.
- Please fully charge the battery before rst use.
- If the headphones have been unused for more than 3 months, we recommend that you charge them. This will improve battery capacity.
- Only use charging cables and adapters that are FCC (Federal Communications Commission)
- In dry environments, static electricity may numb your ear. This is not related to the quality of the product.
- Never disassemble the headphones. There are no user-serviceable parts inside.
- Do not expose the headphones to temperatures below 32 °F (0 °C) or to temperatures above
113 °F (45 °C).
- Do not use the headphones in a thunderstorm storm. This could prevent the headphones from working properly, and also increase your chance of being electrically shocked.
- Do not use oil or any volatile liquid to clean this product.
- Do not listen at high volumes for extended periods of time.
- Do not use the headphones in traffic. Do not use the headphones any time it would be dangerous to be unaware of noises around you.
- Adult supervision is required for children of age 6 and under.
- If you don’t feel comfortable after wearing the headphones, please refer to an aurist for advice on whether in-ear headphones are suitable for you.
Why the headphones cannot be turned on?
Check if your headphones have enough battery life. If not, please charge them for at least 30 minutes.
Why the headphones cannot connect to my cellphone, or take a long time to connect?
- If the earbuds cannot pair to one another, and only one earbud will pair with your cellphone, then put both buds back into the charging case and quickly press the pairing button 3 times, click the device name, they should now pair correctly to the phone.
- To pair the earbuds to a new cellphone, simply place them into the charging case and depress the pairing button for 2 seconds. Then click the new device name and pair with the new cellphone.
Why the headphones cannot play music after successfully connecting to my Android device?
After pairing successfully, on the Bluetooth menu of your device, tap the icon on the right of your device name and make sure the “Media Audio” option is on.
Why there is no sound from the headphones while making phone calls after successfully connecting to my Android device?
After pairing successfully, on the Bluetooth menu of your device, tap the icon on the right of your
device name and make sure the “Phone Audio” option is on.
Why the Bluetooth connection is not stable and causes some interruptions?
- Try shortening the distance between your headphones and device. Avoid solid barriers in between.
- Please keep away from strong interference sources, such as Wi-Fi and GPRS.
- Please make sure the Bluetooth antenna of your device is not blocked.
Why some control functions do not match those in the manual while using third party music/video player Apps?
Your operating system and the third party music/video player apps may have different settings for the in-line remote control functions. We recommend that you use the music/video player apps that your device has originally provided.
I turned the headphoens up to the maximum volume, but why the actual volume still sounds low?
In different operating systems, especially some Android systems, the headphones and your device
have separate volume control systems. Please adjust the volume controls on both the device and the headphones according to your preference.