We are going to unbox the 3M PELTOR Earbuds Noise Isolating Headphones User Manual. Let’s check this out now.
3M PELTOR Earbuds Noise Isolating Headphones User Manual
Innovatively easy hearing protection from 3M.
Combining hearing protection solutions with clear sound reception, the
3M™ Peltor™ E-A-R buds™ Headphones allow your team to listen to a wide variety
of audio entertainment devices while reducing potentially harmful external noise.
When your employees have their favorite sounds at their fingertips, their E-A-R buds headphones will be in place and will help protect their hearing.
E-A-R buds headphones are designed to be comfortable, versatile and durable, and include audio limiting technology and convenient volume controls. With 3M hearing protection in your work environment, you’ll hear what you need to while reducing potentially hazardous noise. Learn more at 3M.com/Peltor.
A great way to improve compliance with hearing regulations is to give your workers an incentive to keep their hearing protection in place.
With 3M™ Peltor™ E-A-R buds™ Headphones, your team members can listen to their favorite audio entertainment while wearing their hearing protection. An easy-to-use volume control with audio limiting technology keeps the sound at or below 82 dB. E-A-R buds headphones are comfortable to wear, long-lasting and include two noise isolating ear tip options. Connect to iPod® mobile digital devices, smartphones, MP3 players or any other device with a 3.5mm stereo audio jack.
- Compatible with any device with a 3.5mm stereo audio jack (e.g. smartphone, MP3, iPod).
- Includes two noise isolating ear tip options for greater comfort: 1) 3M™ Peltor™ UltraFit™ Replacement Tips, Gray, NRR 20 dB, 2) 3M™ Peltor™ Skull Screws™ Replacement Tips, Gray,NRR 29 dB.
- Convenient, easy-access volume control allows you to adjust internal sounds on the move.
- Audio muting option lets you shut off the sound at a touch.
- Durable lasting cable assemblies ensure long life for your investment.
- Output audio limited to a maximum sound pressure level (SPL) of 82 dB.