If you are searching for Asus ROG Delta S Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide then you are at the right place. Let’s check this.
Asus ROG Delta S Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide
|Headphones Frequency Response
|20 ~ 40000 Hz
|Microphone Pick-up Pattern
|Microphone Frequency Response
|100 ~ 10000 Hz
|AI Noise Cancelling Microphone
|ESS 9281 Pro
|ESS 9281 Pro
|300 g (without mic)
USB-C cable: 1.5m; USB 2.0 cable: 1m
|Detachable microphone User guide ROG Hybrid ear cushion USB-C to USB 2.0 (Type-A) adapter
Support PCs, PS4, PS5 via using included USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter **Support iPad Pro by USB-C connection (Audio Only).
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- 1 x ROG Delta S gaming headset
- 1 x Type-C to USB adapter
- 1 x Detachable Microphone
- 1 x A set of ROG Hybrid ear-cushions
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Notice
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Internet connection (for downloading optional software)
- USB 2.0 or Type-C port
A. Changable ear cushion
B. Light control switch
- Three modes (Soundwave/On/Off )
C. Audio control wheel Roll to control the volume Press to mute the microphone
D. Detachable microphone
D-1: LED indicator: The LED indicator turns solid red when the microphone is muted.
To set up your ROG Delta S gaming headset:
- Connect the headset to your device through the Type-C connector or Type-C to USB adapter.
- Download the Armoury software from http://www.asus.com and then install it on your computer.
Dominate with superior sound
ROG Delta S gaming headset delivers impeccably clear, detailed audio to give serious gamers the edge to win. It features industry-leading, hi-fi-grade ESS 9281 with QUAD DAC technology and the ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone. At a total weight of just 300 grams, and with ergonomic D-shaped ROG Hybrid ear cushions, ROG Delta S offers unmatched comfort during extended gaming sessions. Its USB-C connector allows you to play on your PC and then jump to your gaming console or mobile device without having to change headsets.
High-Resolution ESS 9281 Quad-DAC
The ESS 9281 digital-to-analog converter (DAC) features QUAD DAC technology to provide lossless audio processing. Each of its four DACs devotes processing power to a subset of the audible frequency range, from lows, mids, highs to ultra-highs. The four signals are then combined, which produces clearer sound with an impressive 130 dB signal-to-noise ratio that’s much higher than any other comparable device in the market. Hear every detail and enjoy crisp, clear sound for a true-to-life audio experience with ROG Delta S.
Built in MQA Renderer
Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is an award-winning technology that delivers streaming audio files in a lossy format that retains every detail of the original recording. Embedded MQA Renderer technology in ROG Delta S can connect to an MQA core signal and complete the final “unfold” of an MQA file to give you incredible audio quality.
AI Noise-Canceling Microphone
The ASUS AI noise-canceling microphone (AI Mic) has a dedicated processor that’s designed to reduce over 50 million types of background noise while preserving vocal harmonics for crystal-clear in-game voice communication. Common background noises such as chatter, keyboard clatter and mouse clicks are reduced by up to 95%.
The AI Mic is unidirectional, detachable, and certified by both Discord and TeamSpeak. An indicator light on the tip of the boom flashes red when the microphone is muted, so you can easily determine its status.
Soundwave Light Effects
An exclusive Soundwave light effect makes lights flash in sync with the sound of your voice.
The USB- connector enables high-fidelity audio* experiences with PCs, Mac, mobile devices and game consoles such as Nintendo Switch and Sony PlayStation**.
*Surround sound available only on compatible devices or via Armoury Crate software.
**Use of bundled USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter cable required.
Crafted for Comfort
Compared to oval ear cups, the ergonomic D-shaped ear cups of ROG Delta S closely match the shape of your ears, reducing unnecessary contact areas by up to 20%. The drivers in each ear cup are tilted by 12 degrees, closely matching the natural angle of human ears. The sloped design provides better comfort and also helps improve sound quality by enabling the audio signal to travel directly into the ear canal.
The cushions are made of 100% protein leather and fast-cooling memory foam, so you stay comfortable during long gaming sessions.
Instant Control at Your Fingertips
- Top : Soundwave light mode on
- Middle : Aura RGB on
- Bottom : Aura RGB off
- Scroll up or down to increase or decrease volume
- Push to mute or unmute microphone
Armoury Crate software offers extensive controls and an intuitive UI, so you can take full control of your audio experience. It makes it easy to create and apply audio profiles for a wide range of games and scenarios.
|Hi-fi ESS 9281 Quad DAC
|ASUS AI microphone
|Next-gen ASUS Essence driver
|Ergonomic D-shape ear cushion
|Volume adjustment Mic mute
RGB on/off/soundwave light mode
* Using included USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter