If you are searching for Asus TUF Gaming H3 Wireless Headset Quick Start Guide then you are at the right place. Let’s check this.
Asus TUF Gaming H3 Wireless Headset Quick Start Guide
Headphones Frequency Response
20 ~ 20000 Hz
Microphone Pick-up Pattern
-40 dB ± 3 dB
Microphone Frequency Response
50 ~ 10000 Hz
AI Noise Cancelling Microphone
Active Noise Cancellation
USB Type-C 2.4GHz Wireless USB Dongle
USB Type-C to USB 2.0 adapter
Quick start guide
- 1 x TUF Gaming H3 Wireless headset
- 1 x 2.4GHz Wireless USB Type-C Dongle
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Notice
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Connect the 2.4GHz USB Type-C dongle to your device.
- Press the power button for 2 seconds to turn on your TUF Gaming H3 Wireless headset.
- The LED indicator on your TUF Gaming H3 Wireless headset turns solid blue, indicating that the headset is ready for use.
An ultrafast connection that can’t be beat
The TUF Gaming H3 Wireless headset is designed to provide incredible freedom with a 2.4 GHz wireless connection. With 50 mm ASUS Essence drivers, an airtight chamber design and virtual 7.1 surround sound, TUF Gaming H3 Wireless upgrades your in-game audio experiences by delivering wonderfully rich, immersive sound. The headset also features a lightweight design, ASUS fast-cooling ear cushions and a stainless-steel headband, which provide comfort and durability for gamers who play or stream for extended periods of time.
Ultralow-Latency Wireless Performance
Traditional wireless headsets may have latency or unstable connections, but TUF Gaming H3 Wireless rises above the rest with 2.4 GHz wireless technology. This enables connections with lower latency than Bluetooth headsets, resulting in near-real-time audio transmission.
Listen Longer and Roam Farther
The extended battery life on TUF Gaming H3 Wireless enables casual gamers to enjoy at least 8 days 1 of gameplay or music on a single charge, and hardcore gamers can enjoy over 15 hours 2 of nonstop action. Plus, improved coverage of up to 25 meters lets you walk freely or leave your seat during halftime without losing your audio signal.
- Based on an average play time of two hours per day.
- Actual battery life varies with use, settings and environmental conditions.
Incredibly Deep Bass & Crystal-Clear Detail
Exclusive airtight chambers and ASUS Essence drivers
TUF Gaming H3 Wireless headset has inherited the most iconic features of ASUS gaming headsets, including exclusive airtight chambers and 50 mm ASUS Essence drivers for clearer audio with strong bass to immerse you in natural-sounding gaming experiences.
7.1 Virtual Surround Sound
Virtual 7.1 surround sound technology* provides an upgraded level of audio precision that will give you a competitive edge during gameplay.
Instant Control at Your Fingertips
TUF Gaming H3 Wireless comes with handy physical controls on the ear cup, so it’s easy to adjust volume, mute or unmute the microphone, or switch the headphones on and off.
- Microphone on/off
- Volume control and audio mute
- Power switch
- Status indicator for power and charging
- Power charging port
Weighing only 307 grams, the lightweight construction of TUF Gaming H3 Wireless headset is designed to keep you comfortable during extended gaming sessions.
ASUS Fast-Cooling Ear Cushions
TUF Gaming H3 Wireless headset utilizes ASUS fast-cooling ear cushions that consist of 100% protein leather and fast-cooling memory foam to deliver ultimate comfort.
- 100% protein leather
- Fast-cooling memory foam
The TUF Gaming Line
|Connectivity||Wireless 2.4 GHz (USB-C dongle with USB-A connector included)|
|Airtight chamber technology||V|
|ASUS Essence drivers||V|
|7.1 virtual surround sound||V|
Control via Armoury Crate
|In-line control||Power switch|
|Armoury Crate support||V|
|Compatibility||PC, PlayStation5 , Nintendo Switch, mobile phones|
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Asus Rog Fusion 2 500 Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide
- Asus ROG Strix Go Core Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide
- Asus ROG Delta S Animate Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide
- Asus ROG Strix Go BT Bluetooth Headset Quick Start Guide
- Asus ROG Delta S Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide
- Asus ROG Fusion 300 Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide