Behringer HC 200 Professional DJ Headphones Quick Start Guide : We will explore the manual of Behringer HC 200 Professional DJ Headphones.
Behringer HC 200 Professional DJ Headphones Quick Start Guide
|Driver unit||57 mm|
|Sensitivity||107 dB (±3 dB)|
|Frequency response||20 Hz to 20 KHz|
|Plug||3.5 mm stereo, 6.3 mm gold plated adapter|
|Cable||3 m (curved cable)|
- High-quality and extremely-versatile professional DJ headphones.
- 57 mm dynamic drivers provide wide frequency response (20 Hz – 20 kHz) delivering deep bass and dynamic range.
- Rotatable, reversible and collapsible ear cups provide flexible and comfortable positioning, regardless of monitoring style.
- Over-ear circumaural design with ultra-soft ear cups and fully-adjustable, cushioned headband.
- Closed-back design ensures consistent listening environment with exceptional sound isolation.
- High power handling capability for distortion-free sound at maximum volume levels.
- Optimized performance for use with a wide range of professional and consumer audio devices.
- Rugged and dependable design ensures long-term durability.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not throw this product in the fire, to avoid explosion.
- Do not expose this product to bright sunshine for a long time.
- Do not disassemble or modify this product.
- Please store this product in a clean and dry environment.
- WARNING! To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
Let Them Blow Your Mind
HC 200 headphones provide everything you need for comfortable listening. The oval-shaped ear cups contain high-resolution capsules that deliver every nuance of your sound. Featuring an ultra-comfortable headband; and a ¼ ” adapter for the ⅛ ” connector, HC 200 phones are compatible with everything from your smartphone – to your mixing console.
With the amazing HC 200 headphones, you get truly-exceptional, high-resolution sound reproduction – at a price that will leave money in your pocket for more tunes, or more studio gear! Check out a pair HC 200 headphones at your nearest Behringer dealer – or place your order online today.
Music Tribe accepts no liability for any loss which may be suffered by any person who relies either wholly or in part upon any description, photograph, or statement contained herein. Technical specifications, appearances and other information are subject to change without notice. All trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Tannoy, Turbosound, TC Electronic, TC Helicon, Behringer, Bugera, Oberheim, Auratone and Coolaudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. © Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. 2021 All rights reserved.
For the applicable warranty terms and conditions and additional information regarding Music Tribe’s Limited Warranty, please see complete details online at musictribe.com/warranty.
- Download User Manual – Download
- Product Page – Click Here