In this user manual guide, we will review the boAt Airdopes 175 TWS Earbuds User Manual. Let’s explore this user manual guide.
boAt Airdopes 175 TWS Earbuds User Manual
Get ready to immerse yourself in musical bliss with your very own pair of boAt Airdopes 175. Please consider this manual as your guiding map toward the unparalleled shores of musical bliss. Knowledge of Bluetooth and device connectivity is essential for steering this boat and therefore we strongly recommend a thorough reading of this manual. Also, you may refer to the same at times when you face any sort of difficulty.
- boAt Airdopes 175
- Charging Cable
- Type C Charging Cable
- Pairs of Additional Earmuffs (Small & Large)
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Read Me Card
- FAQ Card
CTC (Capacitive Touch Control)/ Power Button
Step 1: To switch the earbuds on (Smart Power on) simply open the lid of the charging case (when earbuds are inside). Courtesy of our IWP (Insta Wake N Pair) technology, the earbuds power on automatically, get connected, and enter the
Long touch the CTC (Capacitive Touch Control) on both earbuds for 3 seconds to manually power on the earbuds.
Step 2: After powering on, the earbuds enter the connection mode, indicated by alternate red and blue LED flashes on the primary earbud.
Step 3: Turn on the Bluetooth functionality on your phone/media device & scan.
Step 4: Search for ‘Airdopes 175’ and pair accordingly.
Congratulation! Your earbuds are now connected successfully via Bluetooth.
- Pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes. If the pairing time is missed, then you will need to reconnect the earbuds and follow the above-mentioned procedure.
- Airdopes 175 remembers previously connected devices; once switched on, the earbuds automatically reconnect to the previously connected devices in working range
Quick Guide on Functionalities
|3 Seconds||Long touch either CTC for 3 seconds to activate voice assistant|
|3 Seconds||Long touch both CTC for 3 seconds to manually power on|
|5 Seconds||Long touch CTC on each earbud separately for 5 seconds to manually power off the earbuds.|
|5 Seconds||Long touch both CTCs for 5 seconds to perform a factory reset.|
Single Earbuds Usage
Step 1: Please note that both the earbuds can be used in mono mode. Use smart/manual power on for switching on the desired earbud.
Step 2: The selected earbuds automatically enter the connection mode indicated by LED flashes.
Step 3: Turn on Bluetooth on your phone/media device and search for ‘Airdopes 175’ to connect.
- To switch to stereo mode, simply take out the other earbuds from the case. It will automatically power on and pair with the previously selected earbud, hence enabling stereo usage.
- You cannot skip tracks or return to the previous tracks in Mono (single-earbud) mode.
Charge The earbuds:
Step 1: Please insert the earbuds back inside the charging case in the correct orientation.
Step 2: During charging, the indicator on the earbuds stays solid red.
Step 3: Once the earbuds get fully charged, the charging case automatically switches off to save power, and the earbuds indicator turns off.
Before using the earbuds for the first time, it is recommended to fully charge the earbuds. Also, please keep the lid of the charging case closed while charging.
Charge the Case
Step: To charge the case, plug one end of the provided charging cable into the case and connect the other end to a computer/ wall adaptor/ powerbank, etc.
While LED flashes while the case is on charging. When the case gets fully charged, it gets indicated by solid white LED.
- Voice Assistant: Long touch either CTC for 3 seconds to activate the voice assistant.
- Answer: Single tap the CTC on either earbud to answer an incoming call.
- Hang up/Reject call: Double-tap the CTC either earbud to end/reject call.
- Play/Pause Music: Single tap either earbud’s CTC to play or pause music.
- Next Track: When playing music, double-tap the right earbud’s CTC to skip to the next song.
- Previous Track: When playing music, double-tap the left earbud’s CTC to return to the previous song.
Volume can only be controlled via the media device.
Step 1: Long touch the CTC on either earbud for 3 seconds to activate your phone’s default smart voice assistant.
Step 2: The respective voice assistant screen pops up and you may place your commands at ease.
Tips: You may try the following commands,
- What is the weather?
- Play a song
- set a reminder
Note: If the voice assistant doesn’t get triggered then the functionality has to be first enabled via your media device setting.
Our ENx tech algorithm cancels out the background noise so that you can be heard crystal clear via voice calls. One need not activate ENx as the mics are equipped with the same and activated by default.
Deliver your voice without interruptions anywhere – traffic, railway stations, airports, work space; literally anywhere!
Smart Power Off
Step 1: After usage, remove both earbuds from your ears.
Step 2: Place the earbuds back into the charging case in correct orientation and close the lid.
The earbuds automatically switch off (and enter charging mode).
Manual Power off
Step 1: Long touch CTC on each earbud separately for 5 seconds to manually power off the earbuds.
Step 2: Once the earbuds get turned off, place them back inside the case and close the lid.
Perform the factory reset in case you face any difficulty while operating your Airdopes 175.
Note: Before performing reset, clear “Airdopes 175” from pairing device history by forgetting the device.
Step 1: Take out both earbuds from the case.
Step 2: Simultaneously, long touch CTC on both the earbuds for 5 seconds.
Step 3: Place the earbuds inside the case, close the lid and wait for 5 seconds.
Step 4: Take out the earbuds from the case and perform a fresh connection.
Congratulations! Your Airdopes 175 has been reset.
|Music Playtime||Up to 8HRS per charge; Up to 18HRS additional with case (at 60% volume)|
|ENx Tech Equipped Mics||4|
|Bluetooth Profiles||a2dp/ avctp/ avdtp/ avrcp/ gavdp/ hfp/ spp/ iopt/ l2cap|
|Battery||400mAh (Case) 40mAh*2 (Earbuds)|
|Charging Time||45 min (Earbuds); 2H (case)|
|Charging Interface||USB Type C|
Charging norms & Precautionary Guidelines
- Charger/ Brick/ Adaptor : 5V 2A
- Cable/ Wire : Standard Cable (35 strands @0.10mm diameter/strand)
Any other accessory can be paired up with the product as long as the specifications are as per the above norms.
|If one earbud is not working||Perform this factory reset|
|If earbuds are not in connection/scan mode||Perform this factory reset|
|If the earbud disconnected during a phone call||Charge the earbuds or perform the factory reset|
|If there are other exceptions in usage||Place the earbuds back into the charging case and try using them again or perform the factory reset|
|If touch controls don’t seem to respond||After long usage, residual stains & perspiration can affect the touch area, please use a clean cloth to wipe those areas softly.|
- Please follow the instruction to operate
- Please don’t use the earbuds in extreme temperatures
- Please don’t use the product near water
- Please keep the product away from heat sources, as the heat may damage it.
- Don’t jam the ports such as the charger port, LED port, etc.
- It is recommended to utilize the product below the maximum volume in order to protect hearing and extend the earbud’s service life.
Advisable: The earbuds start at a 100% volume and they may need to be reduced when the earbuds are switched on at first. This can be done by using the phone/ media device.