boAt Airdopes 621 Wireless Earbuds User Manual : Here you will be know the user guide for boAt Airdopes 621 Bluetooth Earbuds. Let’s check this.
Check this honest review
boAt Airdopes 621 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
Twin Wireless Ear-buds
Get ready to immerse yourself in musical bliss with your very own pair of boAt Airdopes 621.
Please consider this manual as your guiding map towards the unparalleled shores of musical bliss. Knowledge of Bluetooth and device connectivity is essential for steering this boat and therefore we strongly recommend thorough reading of this manual; also, you may refer to the same at times when you face any sort of difficulty in future.
In the box
- 1x Pair of TWS Earbuds.
- 1x Charging Case.
- 2x Pairs of Additional Earmuffs.
- 1x Type-C Charging Cable.
- 1x User Manual.
- 1x Warranty Card.
- 1x Catalogue.
Power On (First Time User)
Step 1: : To switch the earbuds on (Smart Power On) simply open the lid of the charging case (when
earbuds are inside). Our IWP™ (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology enables the earbuds to power on
automatically, get connected and enter into the connection mode
Long touch the CTC on both earbuds for 3 seconds to
manually power on the earbuds.
Step 2: Both the earbuds will automatically pair with each other. The earbuds will enter into the Connection Mode, indicated by green LED flashes.
Step 3: Turn on the Bluetooth functionality on your phone/media device and scan.
Step 4: Search for ‘Airdopes 621’ and pair accordingly.
Congratulations! Your earbuds are now connected successfully via Bluetooth
Note: • Pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes. If the pairing time is missed then you will need to
reconnect the ear-buds and follow the above mentioned procedure.
- Airdopes 621 remembers previously connected devices; once switched on, the ear-buds automatically reconnect to the previously connected devices
Single Earbud Usage
- Step 1: Please note that both the earbuds can be used in mono mode. Use Smart / Manual Power On for switching on the desired earbud.
- Step 2: The selected earbud will automatically enter the connection mode indicated by green LED flashes.
- Step 3: Turn on Bluetooth on your phone/media device and search for ‘Airdopes 621’ to connect
• To switch to Stereo mode, simply take out the other earbud from the case. It will automatically power on and pair with the previously selected earbud, hence enabling Stereo usage.
• You cannot skip tracks or return to the previous tracks in Mono mode.
LED Indicators / Functionalities
Charging The Earbuds
- Step 1: Please insert the earbuds back inside the charging case in correct orientation.
- Step 2: A solid green LED indicates that the earbuds are being charged. Once fully charged the LED turns off.
- Step 3: Once the earbuds are fully charged, the charging case automatically switches off to save power.
- Before using the ear-buds for the first time, it is recommended to fully charge the ear-buds. Also, please keep the lid of the charging case closed while charging.
Charge The Case
Step To charge the case, plug one end of the provided cable into the case and connect the other end to a computer/ wall adapter/ powerbank, etc. The case battery display shows the remaining battery capacity of the case as well as of both the earbuds.
- Voice Assistant: Long touch the CTC on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate the voice assistant.
- Answer/Hang Up Call: Single tap the CTC on either earbud to answer an incoming call and once again to hang up an ongoing call.
- Reject Call: Long touch the CTC for up to 1.5 seconds to reject incoming calls.
- Play/Pause Music: Single tap on either earbud’s CTC to play or pause music.
- Next Track: When playing music, double tap the right CTC to skip to the next song.
- Previous Track: When playing music, double tap the left CTC to return to the previous song.
- Powerbank Function: In case of emergency, for instance when your phone runs out of battery, you may utilize the 2600mAh Case for charging your device for some time.
- It is advisable not to use the Carry cum Charge case as a power bank unless there’s some sort of emergency.
- Volume can only be controlled via the media device. The earbuds do not support this function.
- Step 1: Long touch the CTC on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate the smart voice assistant (Google/Siri Assistant)
- Step 2: The respective voice assistant screen pops up andyou may place your commands at ease.
Tips: You may try the following commands,
- What is the weather?
- Play a song
- Set a reminder
Smart Power Off
- Step 1: After usage, remove both the earbuds from your ears.
- Step 2: Place the earbuds back into the charging case in correct orientation.
- Step 3: The earbuds will automatically switch o (and enter into charging mode)
Manual Power Off
- Step 1: Long touch the CTC on either earbud for 5 seconds.
- Step 2: Once the earbuds get turned off, place them back inside the case and close the lid.
Perform the Factory Reset in case you face any diffculty while operating your Airdopes 621
*NOTE: Before performing reset, clear “Airdopes 621” from pairing device history by forgetting device
- Step 1: Place both the earbuds back inside the charging case in correct orientation
- Step 2: Long press the CTC on both earbuds inside the case for up to 10 seconds to do Factory reset, which is indicated by the flashing of green LED three times
- Step 3: Shut the lid of the charging case and then re-open it again
- Step 4: Once you take the earbuds out from the charging case, they automatically restart
- Step 5: Congratulations! Your Airdopes 621 has been Reset
|If one earbud is not working||Perform the Factory Reset|
|If earbuds are not in connection/|
|Perform the Factory Reset|
|If earbuds disconnect during phone|
|Charge the earbuds or perform the|
|If there are other exceptions in|
|Place the earbuds back into the|
charging case and try using them
again or perform the Factory Reset
|If the In-Ear Detection or Touch|
Controls don’t seem to respond
|After long usage, residual stains and|
perspiration can affect the touch
control area, please use a clean cloth
to wipe those areas softly
: Standard Cable (35 Strands
specifcations are as per above norms.
|Power Bank Function||Yes|
|Music Playtime||Up to 5.5H per charge; Up to 150H additional|
|Bluetooth Profiles||HFP/ HSP/ A2DP/ AVRCP|
|Battery||2600mAh (Case) 35mAh*2 (Earbuds)|
|Charging Time||About 45mins Earbuds; 3-4 hours Case|
|Charging Interface||Type C|
- Please follow the instructions to operate
- Please don’t use the ear-buds in extreme temperatures
- Please don’t use the product near water
- Please keep the product away from heat sources, as the heat may damage it
- Don’t jam the ports such as charger port, LED port, etc.
- It is recommended to utilize the product below the maximum volume in order to protect hearing and extend the ear-buds’ service life
Read More :
- boAt Airdopes 601 ANC Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 121 V2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- BoAt Airdopes 381 Ear Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Airdopes 451v2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 330 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 255 Wireless Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 131 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Rockerz 330 Pro Wireless Neckband Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 402 Wireless Earbuds Manual
- boAt Rockerz 450 Headphone User Manual Instruction