Boat Rockerz 235 V2 Bluetooth Earphones User Manual : It is a wireless neckband earphones user manual. Let’s check user guide instruction for boat rockerz 235 v2 bluetooth earphones.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
Boat Rockerz 235 V2 Bluetooth Earphones User Manual
Thank you for choosing the boAt Rockerz 235V2. This manual is meant to guide you through to the shores of Nirvana without much difficulty. Please think of this manual as your map. Knowledge of Bluetooth and device connection is essential for steering this boAt. Therefore, we strongly advise that this manual is thoroughly read before use, and referred to in times of difficulty.
|Headphone Type||Bluetooth Headset|
|BIuetooth Profile||HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP|
|Playing Time||Up to 8 hours|
|Charging Time||1.5 hours|
- 1 x boAt Rockerz 235V2
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
- 2 x Additional Earmuffs (S & L)
- 1 x Manual
- 1 xWarranty Card
Power On: Press and hold the Multifunction button (MFB) for 3 seconds. The blue LED light blinks to indicate the same.
Power Off: Press and hold the MFB button for 3 second. The red LED light blinks to indicate the same.
- Turn on Bluetooth in your phone and long press the MFB on Rockerz 235V2 for 6 seconds until red and blue LEDs blink to indicate the connection mode
- Then, click on ‘Rockerz 235V2’from the list available devices after search
- If asked for a passkey, confirm the passkey ‘0000’ on phone
- Once confirmed, the headset and phone gets connected via Bluetooth indicated by flashing blue LED once every few seconds.
Note: If there’s a connection history between the phone and the headset, then they automatically get reconnected in a working range.
- Connect the charger to the charging port on the headset
- While charging the indicator light will turn into red
- When the headset is fully charged, the indicator LED turns into blue
- This wireless headset supports Fast Charging technology
- Use only authorized/company chargers for the headset, as unauthorized ones may damage the same and invalidate the warranty on the headset as well.
|Play||Short press the MFB once to play|
|Pause||Short press the MFB once to pause|
|Volume up||Press ‘+’ button in steps to increase volume|
|Volume down||Press ‘-‘ button in steps to decrease volume|
|Next track||Press and hold ‘+’ button for skipping to next track|
|Previous track||Press and hold ‘-‘ button for returning to the previous track|
|Answer incoming call||Single press the MFB to attend an incoming call|
|Hang up ongoing call||Single press the MFB to end an ongoing call|
|Reject call||Double press the MFB to reject incoming calls|
|Charging||Connect the charger to the charging port, the indicator will turn red while charging. Once fully charged, the LED turns into blue|
|Redial||Double press the MFB to redial the last called number|
|Voice assistance||Long press the MFB for 1.5 seconds to activate voice assistant|
VIBRATION ALERT: This headset supports vibration alert. Whenever you’re receiving a call from someone, this headset will vibrate to notify you.
FAST CHARGE TECHNOLOGY: This headset supports fast charging. 20 minutes of charge will give you upto 4 hours of playback time. I hours of charge will fully charge your headset.
Charging norms & Precautionary Guidelines:
- Charger/Brick/Adapter: 5V 2A
- Cable/Wire: Standard Cable (35 strands @0.10mm diameter/ strand)
- Please don’t dismantle the product in any way or remove the product’s battery by yourself, as this can lead to a fire or electrical breakdown. Any maintenance or servicing of the earphones should be done only through a qualified service provider/manufacturer.
- Please clean the earphones with the utmost of care with only a damp soft cloth, if cleaning is required. Please do not use any oily volatile liquid. In addition, ensure that the earphones are kept away from extremely hot or cold substances.
- Any damage to the earphones that is NOT a manufacturing issue will make the products warranty null and void.
- Do not use earphones when it is unsafe to be wearing them, such as while operating a vehicle, crossing a street, or during any activity where full awareness of your surroundings is required.
- To avoid damage to your hearing, make sure that the volume on your music player is at an appropriate level when you are Plugging into Nirvana. Exposure to any noise levels at or above 85 dB can gradually lead to a loss of hearing.
- BOAT Airdopes 441 Pro Bluetooth Earbuds User Manual
- BoAt Airdopes 381 Ear Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Airdopes 451v2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 330 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 255 Wireless Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 131 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Rockerz 330 Pro Wireless Neckband Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 621 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 402 Wireless Earbuds Manual
- boAt Rockerz 450 Headphone User Manual Instruction