Boat Rockerz 255 Pro Bluetooth Earphones User Manual: In this guide, we will look at the user manual of boAt rockerz 255 pro Bluetooth earphones.
Boat Rockerz 255 Pro Bluetooth Earphones User Manual
|Chipset||Qualcomm QCC 3003|
|2.4G frequency range||2.402-2. 480GHz|
|Bluetooth profiles||HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP|
|Operating distance||10 meters Class 2|
|Talk time||Up to 6 Hours|
|Music time||Up to 6 Hours|
|Standby time (power off)||24 Hours|
|Charging time||1 Hours|
|Driver Size||dia. 10 mm|
- 1* Boat Rockerz 255 Pro
- 1* Micro USB Cable
- 2* Pairs of additional earmuffs (Small & Large) User Manual
Pair With Bluetooth
- When switched off, press and hold the MFB (*multifunction button) for 3 seconds to switch the earphone on. The earphone will automatically enter pairing mode with a prompt, The LED light will flash red and blue colours to indicate this.
- Open bluetooth on your device and search for “Rockerz 255 Pro” in the list of available devices.
- Choose “Rockerz 255 Pro” from the list of asked enter the pairing password “0000” to establish bluetooth connectivity.
- Once successfully paired, The LED light will flash blue once every seconda.
- Rockerz 255 Pro supports fast charge, and can provide up to 4 Hours of audio bliss in just 20 Minutes of charge.
- Charge Rockerz 255 Pro for 1 hour in order to have the full charge.
Use a Micro USB charging cable to charge the earphone through either a laptop or an adaptor.
- Low Battery : The remaining talk time is less than 10 Minutes. There will be a ‘tone’ and a reminder every minute.
- Charging : The red light is steady (Please note that the earphone cannot be turn on when charging).
- Fully Charged : The blue light is steady.
- Power on : Press and hold the multifunction button for 3 seconds to power on manually.
- Power off : Press and hold the multifunction button for 3 seconds to power off manually.
- Play/Pause : Tap the multifunction button once to play/pause music.
- Volume up : Tap the volume “+” button in steps to increase the volume. A prompt will indicate maximum volume.
- Volume down : Tap the volume “-” button in steps to decrease the volume. A prompt will indicate minimum volume.
- Answer/End call : Short press the multifunction button when answering or ending a call to complete the action.
- Reject call : Press and hold the multifunction button for 2 seconds when receiving a call to reject it. A beep will indicates this.
- Previous Track : To go to the previous track, press and hold “-” button for the 2 seconds.
- Next Track : To Skip to the next track, press and hold the “+” button for seconds.
- Voice Assistance : Press the multifunction button for 1.5 seconds to activate Siri/Google Assistance.
Charging Norms & Precautionary Guidelines
- Charge/Brick/Adapter : 5V 2A
- Cable/Wire : Standard Cable (35 strands @ 0.10mm diameter/strands)
Any other accessory can be paired up with the product as long as the specifications are as per above norms.
- Please don’t dismantle the product in any way or remove the product’s battery by yourself, as this can lead to a fire or electrical breakdown. Any maintenance or servicing of the earphones should be done only through a qualified service provider/manufacturer.
- Please clean the earphones with the utmost of care with only a damp soft cloth, if cleaning is required. Please do not use any oily volatile liquid. In addition, ensure that the earphones are kept away from extremely hot or cold substances.
- Any damage to the earphones that is NOT a manufacturing issue will make the products warranty null and void.
- Do not use earphones when it is unsafe to be wearing them, such as while operating a vehicle, crossing a street, or during any activity where full awareness of your surroundings is required.
- To avoid damage to your hearing, make sure that the volume on your music player is at an appropriate level when you are plugging into Nirvana. Exposure to any noise levels at or above 85 dB can gradually lead to a loss of hearing.
Are you looking for earphones under 1500 – Best Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Under 1500 Rupees In India 2022
- BOAT Airdopes 281 Pro Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 400 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- Boat Airdopes 451v2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual Guide
- boAt Rockerz 450 Pro Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- boAt Nirvanaa 751 ANC Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- BOAT Airdopes 173 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 510 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 121 V2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- BoAt Airdopes 381 Ear Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 330 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual