Boat Rockerz 330 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual : This is new neckband earphone from boAt brand. Here we will check user guide of boat rockerz 330 neckband wireless earphones.
- Best Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Under 1500 Rupees In India
- boAt Rockerz 255 Pro plus vs boAt Rockerz 330 Comparison 2022
Boat Rockerz 330 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
Thank you for choosing for boAt Rockerz 330. This manual is meant to guide you through the functionality of the wireless earphone neckband. Knowledge of bluetooth and device connection is essential for the usage of the headset. Therefore, we strongly advice that this manual is thoroughly read before use, and referred to in times of difficulty, so that you can always be easily guided towards the shores of musical bliss.
- 1*Boat Rockerz 330
- 1*USB Type C charging cable
- 2*Pairs Additional Earmuffs (Small Large)
- 1*Warranty Card
To Pair With Bluetooth
- When switched off, press and hold the MFB (*multifunction button) for 3 seconds to switch the earphone on. The earphone will automatically enter pairing mode with a prompt, the blue and red LEDs flash alternatively to indicate the same.
- Open bluetooth on your device and search for “Rockerz 330” in the list of available devices.
- Choose “Rockerz 330” from the list of asked enter the pairing password “0000” to establish bluetooth connectivity.
- Once successfully connected, the blue LED flashes twice every four second to indicate the same.
Note : The neckband automatically turns off if there is no pairing established in 5 minutes.
- Power on : When switched off, press and hold the MFB for 3 seconds. A voice prompt will confirm the same. The red and blue LEDs will flash to indicate the same.
- Power off : In any mode, press and hold the MFB for 5 seconds. A voice prompt will confirm the same. The red and blue LEDs will flash for 1 second before the device turns off.
- Play/Pause : Single tap the MFB to play/pause music.
- Volume up : Tap the volume “+”buttons in steps to increase the volume. A beep will indicate maximum volume.
- Volume down : Tap the volume “-“button in steps to decrease the volume. A beep will indicate minimum volume.
- Answer/End call : Tap the MFB once when answering or ending a call to complete the action.
- Reject call : Press and hold the MFB for 2 seconds during an incoming call to reject the call.
- Previous Track : To go to the previous track, press and hold the “-” button for 2 seconds
- Next Track : To skip to the next track, press and hold the “+” button for 2 seconds.
- Reset Device (Clear Paired List) : Press and hold the “+” and “-“buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds to clear the previous list of connected devices. The red and blue LEDs will flash 3 times to indicate the same.
- Dual Pairing : To connect Rockerz 330 to two devices simultaneously, firstly connect the earphone to one of the devices. Then, switch both the earphone and the device off. Thereafter, connect the earphone to the second device, and again switch the first device on. The earphone will get connected to both devices. If not, connect the first device manually once again to activate dual pairing.
- Voice Assistant : Long press the MFB for 2 seconds to wake up smart voice assistant.
- Redial : Double tap the MFB for redialing the last contacted number.
Use a USB Type C charging cable to charge the earphone through either a laptop or an adaptor.
- Low Battery: When the remaining talk time is less than 10 minutes, there is a ‘low battery’ prompt and red LED flashes quickly to indicate the same.
- Charging: Solid red LED indicates that the earphone is being charged (please note that the earphone cannot be turned on while charging).
- Fully charged: Solid blue LED indicates the same.
|Driver Size||10mm*2 Drivers|
|Talk Time||Up to 30 hours|
|Music Time||Up to 30 hours|
|Charging Time||About 40 Min|
|Charging Technology||ASAP Charge Technology|
|Charging Port||Type C|
Charging norms & Precautionary Guidelines
|Cable/Wire||Standard Cable (35 strands @0.10mm diameter/strand)|
- Please don’t dismantle the product in any way or remove the product’s battery by yourself, as this can lead to a fire or electrical breakdown. Any maintenance or servicing of the earphones should be done only through a qualified service provider/manufacturer.
- Please clean the earphones with the utmost of care with only a damp soft cloth, if cleaning is required. Please do not use any oily volatile liquid. In addition, ensure that the earphones are kept away from extremely hot or cold substances.
- Any damage to the earphones that is NOT a manufacturing issue will make the products warranty null and void.
- Do not use earphones when it is unsafe to be wearing them, such as while operating a vehicle, crossing a street, or during any activity where full awareness of your surroundings is required.
- To avoid damage to your hearing, make sure that the volume on your music player is at an appropriate level when you are putting on the earphone. Exposure to any noise levels at or above 85 dB can gradually lead to a loss of hearing.
Read More :
- boAt Airdopes 411 ANC User Manual
- boAt Rockerz 550 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- boAt Nirvanaa 751 ANC Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 121 V2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Airdopes 451v2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Rockerz 330 Pro Wireless Neckband Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 621 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 402 Wireless Earbuds Manual
- boAt Rockerz 450 Headphone User Manual Instruction