I will unbox the Boat Rockerz 400 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual here. let’s get started.
(Unboxing) Boat Rockerz 400 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth V2.1|
|Effective Transmission Range||10m|
|Battery||300mAh Li Polymer Battery|
|Charging Time||2 Hours (maximum)|
|Playing Time||8 Hours|
|Stand-by Time||Up to 100 Hours|
|LED Indicator Status||Blue LED for Power and BT Pairing Indicator; Red LED for Charging Indicator|
|Diameter of Driver Unit||40mm|
|Sensitivity at 1KHz||110+/-5 db|
|Distortion||<1% at 1KHz|
|Rated Power Input||10mW|
|Net Weight||Approx. 118g|
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Instruction Manual
Important Safety Information
Press and hold the multifunction button (1) to turn the headphones on. The LED- Indicator will flash blue when headphones are on.
Press and hold the multifunction button (1) to turn the headphones off. The LED Indicator will stop flashing when off.
Charging The Headphones
Use the Micro USB cable and connect headphones to your computer adaptor device made for USB charging. A red LED Indicator will turn on when the headphones are charging. The red LED light will turn off when headphones are fully charged.
- Make sure your phone, computer or music device is turned on and within 1 meter of each other.
- Hold down multifunction on/off button (1) for about 3 seconds until LED light start to flash blue quickly.
- Activate the bluetooth feature on your phone or device and set it to search for bluetooth devices (Discoverable).
- Select ‘Boat Rockerz 400’ from the list of found devices.
- If necessary, enter passcode ‘0000’ to pair and connect the headphones to your device.
- Once successfully paired, the LED light will flash blue once every few seconds.
- Press multifunction button play/pause (1) to start and pause audio.
- Press (button 5) to skip forward to next track. press and hold down button to increase volume.
- Press (button 2) to go back to previous track. press and hold down button to decrease volume.
Note: The controls will not function when charging.
- To answer an incoming call, press the multifunction play/pause (button 1).
- To end call, press the same button again.
- To decrease or increase the volume during the call, press and hold down button 2 or button 5.
Do not use headphones when it’s unsafe to do so while operating a vehicle, crossing streets, or during any activity or in an environment where your full attention to your surroundings is required.
It’s dangerous to drive while wearing headphones, and illegal because it decrease your chances of hearing life saving sounds outside of your vehicle, such as another car’s horn and emergency vehicle sirens. Pleas avoid wearing your headphones while driving.
Hold to Fold the Headphone
Using Headphones in Passive Mode (Wired)
You can use the headphones as a wired headphone to save battery. Simply connect one end of the 3.5mm cable to the bottom of the ear cushion and the other end to your phone or device.
Note: Inserting an audio cable disables wireless functionality.