boAt Rockerz 450 Pro Bluetooth Headphones User Manual : If you are searching for boAt rockerz 450 pro user manual then you are at the right place.
boAt Rockerz 450 Pro Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
Thank you for choosing the boAt Rockerz 450 Pro. This manual is meant to guide you through to the shores of Nirvana without much difficulty. Please think of this manual as your map. Knowledge of Bluetooth and device connection is essential for steering this boAt Therefore, we strongly advise that this manual is thoroughly read before use, and referred to in times of difficulty.
|Headphone type||On-ear Bluetooth headphones|
|Playing time||Up to 70 Hours (At 60% vol approx.)|
|Charging time||2-3 Hours|
|Charge interface||USB type C|
|Charging voltage||5V 2A|
- 1*boAt Rockerz 450 Pro
- 1*USB type C charging cable
- 1*Audio cable
- 1*Warranty card
Power On, Off
Power On: Press and hold the MFB ( Multi Function Button ) for 3 seconds. The blue and red LED light will blink alternatively accompanied by a voice prompt “Power On”
Power Off: Press and hold the MFB ( Multi Function Button ) for 3 seconds. A voice prompt “Power Off” accompanied by quick flashes of red LED will indicate the device getting switched off.
- Turn on the Bluetooth in your phone and switch on Rockerz 450 Pro by long pressing the MFB for 3 seconds.
- In case if the headphones is not in pairing mode, then don’t release the button and keep on long pressing the Power button for turning on the Bluetooth pairing mode in the headphone, until the indicator starts blinking in blue and red colours alternatively.
- Then, click on the headphones ‘Rockerz 450 Pro’ from the list of available devices after search.
- If asked for a passkey, conform the passkey’0000′ on phone.
- Once confirmed, the headphone and phone get connected via Bluetooth indicated by a slowly flashing blue indicator.
Note: If there’s s a connection history between the phone and the headphone, then they will automatically get reconnected in a working range.
- Connect one end of the provided cable to the USB type C port on the headset and the other end to a wall adapter or laptop.
- While charging the indicator light will turn into steady red.
- When the headphones fully charged, the indicator switches off.
- Use only authorized/company chargers for the headset, as unauthorized once may damage the same and invalidate the warranty on the headset as well.
- When line in inserting is detected, switch to line in mode and disconnect Bluetooth. To connect again to the Bluetooth, pull out the line in and reboot.
- If there’s no connection established when the Bluetooth is switched on then the device powers off automatically after a while.
- If you receive an incoming call disconnected, the music starts to automatically from where it left.
Anomalies & Solutions
Mobile can’t search the headset.
- Check if the Bluetooth headset is powered on or off ( When powered on, the LEDs blink with red and blue colours alternatively).
- If it is powered on and the device still can’t connect, then please reboot the Bluetooth device and the phone.
After connecting the headset with the phone, disconnection or noise occurs.
- This may be due to the low power of the headset. Please charge the Bluetooth headset.
- There might be obstruction between the headset and the phone or the distance between them maximum range for signal reception.
- This is not a toy. The children are advise to use this under adult supervision.
- Avoid exposing the device to extremely hot or cold temperature.
- Avoid using the headphone for listening to full volumes to protect from hearing damage.
- Please do not use the device under thunder storms.
- Don’t dismantle the product in any way.
- Please don’t clean the product using oily volatile liquid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it has soft cushion pad in earcups and in headrest.
There is not major change in boAt rockerz 450 vs boAt rockerz 450 pro. Difference is of battery. In boat rockerz 450 pro has 750 mAh battery, playback time up to 70 hours at 60% volume, ASAP charge feature and USB type C charging.
- boAt Rockerz 450 Headphone User Manual Instruction
- boAt Airdopes 441 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- BoAt Airdopes 381 Ear Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Airdopes 451v2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 330 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 255 Wireless Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 131 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 175 TWS Earbuds User Manual