In this user manual guide, we will review the Boult Audio Airbass FX1 Earbuds User Manual. Let’s start reviewing this.
Boult Audio Airbass FX1 Earbuds User Manual
For better sound quality experience, suggest use IOS 8.0/ Android 4.3 or above operating system.
Activating Earbuds and Charging Earbuds
Put the earbuds into the charging case to activate and charge them. (pins need to be well-contacted)
TWS Pairing and Connection with cell Phone
Take both earbuds out of the case at the same time and they will auto power on after 2-3 seconds. Both earbuds will auto pairing, Search for “Boult Audio AirBass FX1” in Cellphone and tap to connect both Earbuds with cellphone.
Please insert both earbuds into charging case and repeat above steps if earbuds fail to connect.
Power-on : Take out both earbuds and they will auto power on. or long press MFB 2s to power on.
Power-Off : Return earphones back to case will auto power off.
Reject call : Long press 1s to reject incoming calls.
Answer Call/Hang off : Double press MFB to answer incoming call and double press again to hang it off.
Playback/Pause : When playing music, double press MFB to pause it and double press again to play it.
Next Song/Previous Song : When playing music, Long press 2s on left earphone to skip track backward (previous song); Long press 2s MFB on Right earphone to skip forward (next song).
Voice Assistant : When standby, click 3 times MFB on left earphone until the “beep” sound happen to activate voice assistant (Like Siri).
Game Mode (low latency mode ~ 40 ms ) : When standby, click 3 times MFB on Right earphone until the “beep” sound will happen to activate the game mode, and click 3 time again to quit game mode with another 2 “beep” sound.
- If the earbuds is left unused for over two weeks, please recharge it periodically.
- Be sure to use a 5V DC, 1A charger made by qualified manufacturer.
- Ensure that the distance between your device and the earbuds not too far away, Ensure that nothing is blocking the signal between your device and the earbuds.
- The implementation of the earbuds function will be different due to different protocols supported by different wireless device.
- Don’t disassemble of modify your earbuds for any reason to avoid any damages and danger. Don’t over Charge to avoid the outbreak of a fire. Avoid exposing the earbuds to extreme temperatures (below 0 C or above 45 C). Extreme temperatures can cause deformation of earbuds components and reduce battery life and the lifespan of your earbuds.
- Don’t put the device’s LED lights close to human’s or animals’ eyes. Do not use the earbuds during a thunderstorm. Thunderstorms can cause serious malfunction and increase the risk of electric shock.
- Do not clean the earbuds with harsh chemicals or strong detergents.
- Please follow our company’s operating instructions. If any damages of danger caused due to the improper use, the responsibility shall be undertaken by the operator.