We have Corsair Virtuoso RGB XT High Fidelity Gaming Headset User Manual in this post. We will review this manual here.
Corsair Virtuoso RGB XT High Fidelity Gaming Headset User Manual
PACKAGE CONTENTS SECTION | CONTROLS AND FEATURES SECTION
GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR CORSAIR VIRTUOSO RGB WIRELESS XT HEADSET
Wired mode has two connection options, USB and 3.5mm. To enable wired mode, move the Wireless/Wired mode operation selector to the “Wired” position. Use the USB connection on PC for the highest quality audio reproduction (up to 24bit/96kHz audio). The 3.5mm analog connection allows compatibility with most mobile devices. Use the included 3.5mm inline controller to connect to mobile device or console controllers for optimal performance and volume and mute control. The “wired” position is also used to turn the headset off when not charging or connecting wirelessly.
To enable wireless mode, move the Wireless/Wired mode operation selector to the “Wireless” position. Connect the wireless USB transmitter to any USB (type-A) port on your PC. The headset is designed to operate at a range of up to 60 feet (18.2m) from the transmitter, but other wireless devices, electronics and obstructions such as walls may impact performance. When the headset is set to this mode and not being used, the headset will automatically go to sleep after 10 minutes to conserve battery life. It will automatically wake up when picked back up.
Go to corsair.com/support/downloads to download the iCUE software. Using the iCUE software will enable the full feature set of your headset. Note: if the headset is used without software, some features will be disabled.
- Install the iCUE software on a PC running Windows 10 or later.
- After installation is complete, reboot your PC, and launch iCUE.
iCUE software can be used to:
- Choose your RGB LED color preference.
- Select and customize audio equalizer (EQ) settings.
- Adjust microphone input volume, and microphone sidetone.
The software’s built-in documentation explains how to use the headset’s features in greater detail.
WIRELESS MODE (PLAYSTATION)
Connect the wireless USB transmitter to any USB port on your PS4 or PS5 console. Use the PlayStation UI to set “Output to Headphones” to “All Audio”.
Adjust volume control (Headphones) to maximum level. Then adjust volume with the headset volume control.
The CORSAIR VIRTUOSO RGB WIRELESS XT headset must be fully charged before its first use.
- Connect the USB charging cable to any working USB (type-A) port on your PC and the opposite end to the USB (type-C) charging port on the headset.
The CORSAIR VIRTUOSO RGB WIRELESS XT headset battery has no “memory effect”, so there is no need to completely discharge it before recharging. Remember that the USB charging cable requires a high power (USB 2.0 or higher) port.
BATTERY STATUS LED INDICATIONS (ON HEADSET)
LED will pulse while being charged and turn solid green at full charge. When not being charged, LED will blink based on power levels shown above.
WIRELESS STATUS LED INDICATIONS (ON WIRELESS USB TRANSMITTER)
- When the transmitter is connected to the headset and operating normally, LED will turn solid white.
- If the transmitter cannot connect to the headset, LED will blink red rapidly.
- If headset is turned on and the transmitter is powered on and LED is still blinking red, please use iCUE software to re-pair the transmitter to the headset.
Go to corsair.com/support/downloads to download the latest version of the iCUE software.
- Short key press (0.1-1 seconds) on mic mute button toggles mute on (microphone status LED will turn RED) and off.
|NOTE: iCUE software can also be used to control these features.|
Long key press (2-4 seconds) on mic mute button toggles sidetone on and off.
- To power on Bluetooth mode, press and hold the MFB for 3-5 seconds. The MFB LED will double blink red until the headset is paired. To enable pairing, press and hold the MFB until the LED blinks red and blue. When the headset is paired, the MFB LED will blink blue.
- To power off Bluetooth mode, press and hold the MFB for 3-5 seconds. The MFB LED will turn off.
|DOUBLE BLINK (RED)||ALTERNATING BLINK (RED & BLUE)||SINGLE BLINK (BLUE)|
ANSWERING AND ENDING PHONE CALLS
- To answer an incoming call, single press the MFB. To end the call, single press the MFB button again.
LISTENING TO MUSIC (MEDIA PLAYBACK)
- To play a track, single press the MFB. To pause playback, single press the MFB again. To skip forward, press the MFB button twice quickly. To skip backward, press the MFB button three times quickly.
BLUETOOTH VOLUME CONTROL
- Use the + and – buttons next to the MFB to adjust volume up (+) or down (-).
FOR OPTIMAL WIRELESS PERFORMANCE
- Place the wireless adapter in an open, unobstructed area.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged before initial use.
- Do not leave the battery fully discharged for long periods. Battery life is maximized by keeping the battery in a partially charged state.
- If RGB lighting effects are unimportant to you, they can be disabled with iCUE to extend battery life.
- Keep the headset at room temperature (20-30°C or 68-86°F).
Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Atmos and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
FCC ID: 2AAFMRDA0032 (Headset) FCC ID: 2AAFMRDA0023 (Dongle)
IC: 10954A-RDA0032 (Headset) IC: 10954A-RDA0023 (Dongle)