HIFIMAN HE400se Headphone Owners Guide : When a user is not familiar with function of any gadget. Then user find owner’s guide which comes with product and get to know how the function of any gadget works. So here you will be able to find the HIFIMAN Electronics HE400se Headphone owner’s guide/ owner’s manual/ user manual/ user guide.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
HIFIMAN HE400se Headphone Owners Guide
Message from the Founder
Thank you for your purchase of a HIFIMAN product. We take great pride in offering audio products that provide best-in-class performance and value.
Though it seems like only yesterday when I started HIFIMAN as a passionate audiophile, we just finished our first decade in business and eagerly look forward to an exciting future. The company continues to grow at a rapid pace, and I’m proud to say that the HIFIMAN brand is one of the most respected in the industry.
Even with our success, the one thing that has not changed is my passion for music and creating products that help recreate the experience of a live performance. My team shares this passion, and we, in turn, humbly share that with you.
Thank you again for your purchase. I hope you will find this guide useful in learning about your new HIFIMAN product. I’m confident that it will bring you countless hours of listening pleasure.
Dr. Fang Bian,
Founder and CEO
The HIFIMAN HE400se is an open-backed headphone with specially designed planar magnetic drivers. Connection is made via the supplied cable with screw-on connectors using separate ground leads for each channel to minimize crosstalk between the channels.
Using single-ended drivers, HE400se delivers a lifelike soundstage and spatial imaging. Its increased efficiency of 91dB allows it to be driven with a modest size amplifier or even be used with a portable audio player or smart phone.
HE400se is 30% lighter than comparable planar magnetic headphones allowing the listeners to comfortably enjoy music for hours on end. In addition, a newly-designed headband and beveled hybrid earpads provide added comfort as well as improved sound quality.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 25 Ω
- Efficiency: 91dB
- Weight : 390g
- Headphone Cable (1.5 meter or 4.9 Feet; 3.5mm plug)
- Earpads：1 pair (on the headphone)
- ¼”(6.35mm) headphone adapter
Note: The HE400se is designed to be used with its earpads on at all times. If for some reason, you need to remove the earpads, please replace them as soon as possible.
If the top of the headband does not touch your head, move the sliding black block on each side of the headband so that the headband rests on top of your head.
Earpad Design and Replacement
The HE400se earpad is a beveled design with varying thicknesses to conform to the human head. Should you need to remove and reinstall the earpad (i.e. for replacement) keep the thinner part on the front side of the ear cup and thicker part on the back. Fit the mounting flange onto the rim of the ear cup. Then press around the mounting flange to make sure the earpad snaps into place.
Set-up and Operation
- To obtain optimum performance, please allow at least 150 hours of constant use for break-in of your new headphone. This break-in period does not have to be at high volume.
- The connectors utilize 3.5mm mini plugs on the headphone side. Push the connector straight onto the socket. Repeat the process with the other mini plug connector.
- The supplied cable adapter with the large ¼” (6.35mm) jack is connected with the typical headphone output of an amplifier or even better with a headphone amplifier. Please be aware that many home amplifiers will switch off the loudspeaker output when a headphone is connected.
- To clean your headphone, please use a soft, slightly damp cloth only. Do not use any detergents and make sure not to let any fluid enter the open sides of the headphone. The leather headband can be maintained using standard leather care products. When your earpads become worn and no longer offer a good connection to your head, you should replace them with new ones which can be supplied from your dealer, or head-direct.com. Note: The internal drivers do not require maintenance. Any attempt to remove or modify them will void your warranty
HIFIMAN Limited Warranty
Your HE400se is warranted for a period of one year beginning with the original date of purchase. The dated sales or delivery receipt is your proof of purchase. You may be required to provide proof of purchase as a condition of receiving warranty service so please keep it handy.
If your product is under warranty and some malfunctions appear, please contact HIFIMAN customer service or your authorized dealer. If necessary, and at the discretion of HIFIMAN, the company will provide a warranty repair or replacement of your product.
Caution: do not disassemble or modify the product in any way. Tampering with or modifying your HIFIMAN product will void its warranty.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to :
- Defective or discolored parts if the damages are caused by fluids, dirt, missing keys, broken plastic parts or improper use.
- Damage caused by misuse with another product.
- Use of the product for other than its normal intended use, including, without limitation, failure to use the product in accordance with the supplied “Owner’s Guide”
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, neglect or misuse.
- If you do not have a valid dated receipt showing proof of purchase.
- Damage caused by services/repairs or other modifications to the system carried out by anyone other than HIFIMAN or an authorized HIFIMAN distributor or dealer.
- Damage caused by self-repair or if the unit has been disassembled or modified
in any way
HIFIMAN greatly desires your satisfaction and will do everything reasonable to achieve that. If you have any questions or concerns with your product, simply contact your authorized dealer or HIFIMAN directly (if purchased from us) and explain the issue in detail. Should a return be required, a return authorization (RMA) number will be issued. Return shipping to HIFIMAN or authorized service facility will be at the owner’s expense.
The warranty applies to the first purchaser and is not transferable. Should you need warranty service please contact your authorized HIFIMAN dealer. Or email us directly at [email protected]
For any further information or questions, please contact your authorized HIFIMAN dealer. Or email us directly at [email protected]
You can follow them on social media :