This is all about HS60 HAPTIC Stereo Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide. So let’s start reviewing this user manual.
HS60 HAPTIC Stereo Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide
Contents, Control and Features
- CORSAIR HS60 HAPTIC headset
- Detachable microphone boom Mute button
- Volume control
- Headband adjustment Haptic effect control
- Haptic effect status LED
Experience audio like never before with immersive Haptic technology that creates a much wider range of perceptible low-end frequencies for sound you can feel.
Adjust the intensity of the effect to your preference or turn it off completely using the Haptic effect control dial located on the lower right ear cup of the headset.
Go to corsair.com/support/downloads to download the CORSAIR iCUE software. Using iCUE software will enable the full feature set of the HS60 HAPTIC headset. Note: If the headset is used without software, some features will be disabled.
- Install the iCUE software on a PC running Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later.
- After installation is complete, reboot your PC, and launch iCUE.
iCUE software can be used to:
- Select and customize audio equalizer (EQ) settings.
- Adjust microphone input volume and microphone sidetone.
The software’s built-in documentation explains how to use the HS60 HAPTIC’s features in greater detail.
Don’t be afraid to use the software equalizer to adjust the audio quality to your liking. EQ presets have been provided for popular gaming and media types.
Prolonged listening at high volumes may adversely affect your hearing. Take breaks between sessions and always begin with the volume at the lowest possible level before increasing.