If you are looking for iLive ANC Bluetooth IAHN40B Headphones User Manual then you are at the right place.
iLive ANC Bluetooth IAHN40B Headphones User Manual
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth Wireless: range 33 ft.
- Built-in microphone
- Aux in (3.5mm audio input)
- Folding adjustable headband
- On-ear controls
- Voice prompts announce headphone operations
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery: life approx. 8 hrs at 50%
volume + ANC on
- Micro-USB port for battery recharge
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Micro-USB to USB charging cable
Initial charge time is approximately 3 hours. Charge fully before use. The low battery indicator will flash, a voice prompt will announce “low battery,” then the unit will automatically power OFF.
- Using a Micro-USB to USB cable (included), connect to the USB port of a powered on computer or USB power adaptor (not included) to charge the unit.
|Power On||Flashing blue light|
|Charging||Solid red light|
|Charging Complete||Light OFF|
|Pairing||Flashing red / blue light|
|Pairing Complete||Flashing blue light|
Pairing Bluetooth & Playing Audio
After initial pairing to a Bluetooth device, the headphones will stay paired unless unpaired manually by the user, or erased due to a reset of the device. If your device should become unpaired or you find it is unable to connect, repeat these steps.
- Power ON the headphones.. The headphones defaults to Bluetooth Mode and is ready to pair automatically. When pairing, remain within 3 feet of the Bluetooth device.
- Using the controls on your Bluetooth device, select IAHN40 in the Bluetooth Settings to pair. If need be, refer to the user’s manual for your specific device for more information.
- When successfully paired, a voice will announce, “Bluetooth is connected.” Your Bluetooth device will now be heard through the headphones.
- Use the controls on the connected Bluetooth device to select and play audio. Use the headphone controls or the connected Bluetooth device to play, pause, skip and adjust the volume level. Note: To pair to a different Bluetooth device, turn off Bluetooth on the currently connected device first.
Aux In mode will function even if the headphones are not powered on. To conserve battery power, keep them powered off when using Aux In. Requires a 3.5mm audio cable (included).
- Connect a 3.5mm audio cable to the Aux In on the headphones and the audio output on an audio device.
- Use the controls on the connected device to select and play audio.
Active Noise Canceling
The Active Noise Canceling feature will electronically mute background noise. It can be used with the Bluetooth or Aux In modes to enhance the quality of any music or audio that is playing through the headphones. Active Noise Canceling mode will function even if the headphones are not powered ON.
- To activate noise cancelling, press and hold the M button. The Indicator LED will turn green.
- To deactivate noise cancelling, press and hold the M button again. The green LED will turn off.
Previously Connected Devices
- The headphones can remember multiple Bluetooth devices and will always try to re-connect to the last device used.
- To re-connect to a different device, turn off Bluetooth on unwanted devices, then access the Bluetooth settings menu on the device you wish to use and select IAHN40
For Warranty Information and the most up-to-date version of this User’s Guide, go to www.iLiveElectronics.com
To download this User’s Guide in English, Spanish, or French, or to get answers to frequently asked questions, visit the support section at: www.iLiveElectronics.com
Copyright © 2020 Digital Products International (DPI, Inc.). All other trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the
party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits
for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits
are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in
a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- WARNING: To prevent fire or shock hazards, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture.
- WARNING : Where the mains plug or appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, such disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- Lithium batteries, like all rechargeable batteries, are recyclable and should be recycled or disposed of according to state and local guidelines. They should never be disposed of in normal household waste, and they should never be incinerated, as they might explode. Contact your local government for disposal or recycling practices in your area.
- This product meets and complies with all Federal regulations.
- To avoid hearing damage, make sure that the volume on your music player is turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones in/on your ears, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level.
WARNING : This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. This product meets and complies with required Federal product guidelines.