JLab Epic Sport Wireless Earbuds User Manual : In this user manual guide, we are reviewing manual of JLAB Epic Sport Wireless Earbuds.
JLab Epic Sport Wireless Earbuds User Manual
FIRST TIME SETUP: BLUETOOTH PAIRING
Once JLab Epic Sport has initially paired to your device, the earbuds will auto-connect to your Bluetooth device when powered back ON. (Follow BUTTON FUNCTIONS instructions).
- “HELLO” = Power is ON.
- “BATTERY FULL” = 100-75%
- “BATTERY MEDIUM” = 75-25%
- “LOW BATTERY” = Less than 25%
- “READY TO PAIR” JLab Epic Sport earbuds are ready to connect to your Bluetooth device.
- “YOU’RE CONNECTED” JLab Epic Sport is connected to your Bluetooth device and ready for use.
- “GOODBYE” = Power turning OFF.
- Place the JLab Epic Sport control box in the magnetic charging station and plug in the USB to a computer or USB output device to charge.
- Light will turn solid red when charging and turn blue when fully charged.
CABLE CLIP USE
CONNECTION TROUBLESHOOTING (CONTINUED)
BLUETOOTH IS CONNECTING TO AN UNWANTED DEVICE
Note: The JLab Epic Sport can remember up to 8 devices. It will try to auto-connect to last device used.