In this user manual guide, we will look into the JLab Go Air Tones True Wireless Earbuds User Manual. Let’s check this.
JLab Go Air Tones True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
|Speaker||Φ6mm Dynamic driver|
|Battery Life||8+ hours in each earbud|
|Total Playtime||32+ hours total|
|Earbud Battery||43mAh lithium polymer|
|Earbud Charge Time||2.2 hours (in case)|
|Charging Case Battery||350mAh lithium polymer rechargeable|
|Case Charge Time||2 Hours|
|Protocols||HSP / HFP / A2DP /AVRCP|
|Codecs||SBC / AAC|
|Weight||35.4g (earbuds + case), 3.7g per earbud, 27.5g charging case|
|IP Rating||IPX4 (earbuds only)|
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
GO Air Tones True Wireless Earbuds, Charging Case w/ Integrated USB Charging Cable, 3 Sets Gel Tips: Small, Medium, Large, JLab Two Year Warranty.
LONG BATTERY LIFE
GO Air Tones features 8+ hours of playtime in each earbud and 24+ extra hours from the charging case (32+ hours total). Return to the case to recharge the buds, and use the integrated USB cable to charge the case.
Use either earbud independently or use both together. A built-in MEMS microphone in each bud ensures clear calls.
15% SMALLER FIT
Smaller than a credit card, the case fits in your pocket and the earbuds are our smallest yet – 15% smaller earbuds and 40% lighter with the compact case. Try the three tip sizes to get a snug in-ear fit, creating a perfect seal for crystal clear sound.
With just a few taps via touch sensors, you can choose your sound preference: JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes – without an app. Hear the difference.
Enjoy volume and track controls, plus play/pause, answering calls and activating your smart assistant with the touch control functions.
- Remove tab and close door.
- Red light on case indicates charge. Remove earbuds from case.
- One earbud will blink blue/white indicating ready to pair to your device.
- Select “JLab GO Air Tones” in your device’s Bluetooth settings to connect.
Voice prompt “Bluetooth connected” followed by blinking white lights will indicate you are connected.
ADDING NEW / ADDITIONAL BLUETOOTH DEVICES:
Turn OFF Bluetooth from any previously connected device. Turn ON Bluetooth from new device.
Take earbuds out of the case.
Earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth Pairing.
Select “JLab GO Air Tones” in device settings to connect.
|Ready to Pair||GO Air Tones is ready to pair to Bluetooth device|
|Bluetooth Connected||Earbud is connected to device|
|Low Battery||Less than 25% (When power decreases to 10%, “Low Battery” will play one time)|
CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND MODES
Tap either the right or left earbud 3 times for different EQ settings (GO Air Tones will cycle 3 EQ settings).
- Earbuds will power off when placed in the case and start charging the earbuds.
- Earbuds will auto power on and connect to your device when removed.
Connect the GO Air Tones into a computer or USB 5V 1A (or less) output device.
- Try all ear tips for best fit and proper seal.
- Place the earbud in the ear canal and slightly rotate to adjust for best fit.
- The left or right earbud can be used independently for music and phone calls. Simply choose one and take out of the case to connect.
- Only ONE Bluetooth device can be connected at a time. Turn off Bluetooth on unwanted devices and turn on Bluetooth on chosen device to connect.
Fully dry off the earbuds before putting in the charging case to avoid any damage to the case.
The earbuds are sweat/water resistant but the case is not.
Connection failure or earbuds disconnected from each other (Manual Reset)
- Keep the earbuds in the charging case and forget “JLab GO Air Tones” from your Bluetooth device settings.
- Quick tap 7x on one earbud in charging case. Earbud blinks blue 4 times.
- Quick tap 7x on other earbud in charging case. Earbud blinks blue 4 times.
- Take both earbuds out of the charging case. One earbud will be solid white and other will blink blue/white indicating ready to pair to your device.
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Avoid dropping or crushing the earbuds.
- Wax may build up in the earbud tips, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to improve the sound quality.
- If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
- If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- We recommend you treat your earbuds as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in safe location when not in use.