JLab Neon Wireless On Ear Headphones User Manual : In this user guide manual, we will look at the manual of JLab Neon Headphones.
JLab Neon Wireless On Ear Headphones User Manual
FIRST TIME SETUP: BLUETOOTH PAIRING
- Bluetooth is a wireless radio technology, which means it is sensitive to objects between the headphone and the connected device. The headphone is designed to be used within 33 feet (10 meters) of a connected device, with no major objects in between (walls, etc.).
- Once successfully connected, the headphone will memorize your device and automatically pair when turned on in the future. Only one device may be connected at a time. To pair a different device, first unpair the current one through its Bluetooth settings.
- If for any reason Bluetooth connection is lost, manually reconnect your Bluetooth device.
Connect the Micro USB (included) to the headphone and connect the USB into a computer or AC adaptor (not included). Make sure the USB connection has a power output source.
Solid red light indicates the headphone is charging.
Solid blue light indicates charging is complete.
Note: For optimum performance, charge overnight with Micro USB cable prior to using. Allow about 3 hours to fully charge.
WARM-UP YOUR HEADPHONES
Optional: Burn-in is the process for exercising new audio equipment. We recommend 40 hours of burn-in time for most headphones to reach optimal performance. The main purpose of the process is to loosen the diaphragm of a newly crafted headphone and to stress the headphone driver. Normal everyday use can also burn-in the headphones, though JLab’s proprietary burn-in provides an ideal mix of sounds and frequency sweeps to achieve this.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
You may exchange or return merchandise within 30 days of the purchase date. Learn more at jlabaudio.com/guarantee
You may register your product at jlabaudio.com/register. All warranty claims are subject to JLab Audio authorization and at our sole discretion. Retain your proof of purchase to ensure warranty coverage.
Reach out to us at [email protected] or visit
- Download User Manual – Download
- Product Page – Click Here