JLAB PLAY GAMING WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual : JLAB Gaming wireless earbuds user guide is available here. you can find link below.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
JLAB PLAY GAMING WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual
We love that you are rocking JLab Audio! We take pride in our products and fully stand behind them.
|HELLO||Power is ON.|
|READY TO PAIR||JLab Play earbuds are ready to connect to your Bluetooth device.|
|YOU’RE CONNECTED||JLab Play earbuds are connected to your Bluetooth device and ready|
|GOODBYE||Power turning OFF.|
CONNECTING CONSOLE / DEVICE
PC / MAC SETUP IF CONNECTED TO BLUETOOTH
SETUP with PC (Windows 7, 8, or 10):
- From the Start Menu, select the Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound category.
- Select the Sound category.
- The Playback tab should show JLab Play Gaming Earbuds connected as the Default Device.
- Click the next tab that says Recording.
- Right click the JLab Play Gaming Earbuds icon and select “Set as Default Device”.
- Click OK box to save changes.
SETUP with MAC (macOS 10.1 and higher):
- Open System Preferences and select the Sound icon.
- Select the Input tab and select “JLab Play”.
- Select Output tab and select “JLab Play”.
- From this screen, set the Output volume to desired level.
- Closing out of the window will save settings.
- • When using the AUX INPUT, the microphone and game volume will be determined by your console settings. Adjust accordingly.
- The in-line microphone and mute function works in both Bluetooth and AUX INPUT modes.
- The button functions on the earbuds will only work in Bluetooth mode.
- Avoid getting moisture or liquids into the tip of the earbuds or charging port.
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Avoid dropping or crushing the earbuds, stressing the cable by rapid pulling or extreme force, or bending the cable at a sharp angle.
- Wax may build up in the earbud tips, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to improve the sound quality.
- If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
- If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- We recommend you treat your earbuds as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in safe location when not in use.
Read More :
- JLab Jbuds Pro Wireless Signature Earbuds User Manual
- JLab Jbuddies Studio Wireless Kids Headphones User Manual
- JLAB STUDIO PRO OVER-EAR HEADPHONES User Manual
- JLAB Go Work Wireless On Ear Headset User Manual
- JLAB Epic Air ANC True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- JLAB EPIC AIR SPORT ANC TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual
- JLAB Studio Pro ANC Over Ear Wireless Headphones User Manual
- JLAB STUDIO PRO WIRELESS OVER-EAR HEADPHONES User Manual