I know you are searching for JLAB Studio On Ear Headphones User Manual. Now you search ends here to get user manual.
JLAB Studio On Ear Headphones User Manual
All warranty claims are subject to JLAB Audio authorization and at our sole discretion. Retain your proof of purchase to ensure warranty coverage.
Reach out to us at [email protected] or visit jlabaudio.com/contact
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Lower the volume on your audio device.
- Gently put headphones on your ears.
- Gradually raise the volume to a comfortable level.
- in order to block outside noise, position the headphones so they from seal inside your ear.
MICROPHONE MODELS + BUTTON FUNCTION
Goes with both Android + Apple
PLAY / PAUSE / ANSWER / HANG UP
- Avoid getting moisture or liquids on the headphone cups.
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Avoid dropping or crushing headphones, stressing the cable by rapid pulling or extreme force, or bending the cable at a sharp angle.
- Wax may build up in headphone cups, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to improve the sound quality.
- If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
- If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- We recommend you treat your headphones as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in safe location when not in use.