JLAB STUDIO PRO OVER-EAR HEADPHONES User Manual : In this post, we will go through the JLAB Studio pro headphone user guide.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
JLAB STUDIO PRO OVER-EAR HEADPHONES User Manual
We love that you are rocking JLab Audio! We take pride in our products and fully stand behind them.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Lower the volume on your audio device.
- Gently put headphones on your ears.
- Gradually raise the volume to a comfortable level.
- In order to block outside noise, position the headphones so they form a seal inside your ear.
MICROPHONE MODELS + BUTTON FUNCTIONS
- Avoid getting moisture or liquids on the headphone cups.
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Avoid dropping or crushing headphones, stressing the cable by rapid pulling or extreme force, or bending the cable at a sharp angle.
- Wax may build up in headphone cups, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to improve the sound quality.
- If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
- If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- We recommend you treat your headphones as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in safe location when not in use.
Read More :
- JLab Jbuds Pro Wireless Signature Earbuds User Manual
- JLab Jbuddies Studio Wireless Kids Headphones User Manual
- JLAB Go Work Wireless On Ear Headset User Manual
- JLAB Epic Air ANC True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- JLAB EPIC AIR SPORT ANC TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual
- JLAB Studio Pro ANC Over Ear Wireless Headphones User Manual
- JLAB PLAY GAMING WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual
- JLAB STUDIO PRO WIRELESS OVER-EAR HEADPHONES User Manual