JLAB STUDIO PRO WIRELESS OVER-EAR HEADPHONES User Manual : JLAB is a famous brand. Here we will review the wireless over ear headphones user guide.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
JLAB STUDIO PRO WIRELESS OVER-EAR HEADPHONES User Manual
FIRST TIME SETUP: BLUETOOTH PAIRING
- Turn on the Bluetooth in your device settings. fig (1)
- When the Studio Pro Wireless Headphones are powered off, press and hold the Power Button for approximately 8 seconds. fig (2)
- Select “JLab Studio Pro” in your device settings to connect. fig (3)
PAIRING NEW / ADDITIONAL DEVICES
Turn OFF Bluetooth on your previously paired device and turn ON Bluetooth on new device. Repeat FIRST TIME STEUP process for new devices.
- Bluetooth is a wireless radio technology, which means it is sensitive to objects between the headphone and the connected device. The headphone is designed to be used within 33 feet (10 meters) of a connected device, with no major objects in between (walls, etc.).
- Once successfully connected, the headphone will memorize your device and automatically pair when turned on in the future. Only one device may be connected at a time. To pair a different device, first unpair the current one through its Bluetooth settings.
- If for any reason Bluetooth connection is lost, manually reconnect your Bluetooth device.
Connect the USB type C charging cable (included) to the headphone and connect to a computer or USB 5v/1amp output device (not included). Make sure USB connection has a power output source.
Solid Red Light indicates the headphone the charging.
Solid Blue Light indicates charging is complete.
- Avoid getting moisture or liquids on the headphone cups.
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Avoid dropping crushing headphones, stressing the cable by rapid pulling or extreme force, or bending the cable at a sharp angle.
- Wax may build up in headphone cups, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to improve the sound quality.
- If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
- If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- We recommend you treat your headphones as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in safe location when not in use.
All warranty claims are subject to JLab Audio authorization and at our sole discretion. Retain your proof of purchase to ensure warranty coverage.
Reach out to us at [email protected] or visit jlabaudio.com/contact
Read More :
- JLab JBuddies Play Gaming Wireless Kids Headset User Manual
- JLab Jbuds Pro Wireless Signature Earbuds User Manual
- JLab Jbuddies Studio Wireless Kids Headphones User Manual
- JLAB Epic Air ANC True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- JLAB Studio Pro ANC Over Ear Wireless Headphones User Manual
- JLAB EPIC AIR SPORT ANC TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual
- JLAB PLAY GAMING WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual
- JLAB STUDIO PRO OVER-EAR HEADPHONES User Manual
- JLAB Go Work Wireless On Ear Headset User Manual