JVC HA-S35BT Wireless Headphone Startup Guide : Here we have will check out the JVC wireless headphone user manual.
JVC HA-S35BT Wireless Headphone Startup Guide
STARTUP GUIDE ANLEITUNG
This apparatus is in conformance with the valid European directives and standards regarding Radio and RoHS.
European representative of JVCKENWOOD Corporation is:
JVCKENWOOD Deutschland GmbH Konrad-Adenauer-Allee 1-11, 61118 Bad Vilbel, GERMANY
Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity Model Number : HA-S35BT / HA-S31BT Trade Name : JVC
Responsible party : JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation Address: 1440 Corporate Drive, Irving, TX 75038 Telephone Number: 678-449-8879
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
This transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
ATTENTION: The product you have purchased is powered by a rechargeable battery that is recyclable. Please call 1-800-8-BATTERY for information on how to recycle this battery
This apparatus is in conformance with the valid United Kingdom Regulations and standards regarding Radio and RoHS. United Kingdom representative of JVCKENWOOD Corporation is: JVCKENWOOD U.K. Limited, First Floor, Gleneagles, the Belfry, Colonial Way, Watford, Hertfordshire WD24 4WH, UNITED KINGDOM.
WARNING For Europe and United Kingdom
Do not listen at high volume for an extended period. Do not use while driving or cycling.
Pay special attention to traffic around you when using the headphones outside. Failure to do so could result in an accident.
This product contains rechargeable battery, which is not replaceable. Danger of explosion if user replaced battery. Do not replace battery user own self.
Warnings for battery
Please do not handle the battery in the following manners. It can lead to an explosion or leakage of flammable liquids and gases.
- Dispose in fire, discard, crush or cut
- Leave in extremely high temperature environment
- Leave in extremely low pressure environment
Hearing Comfort and Well-Being
- Do not play your personal audio at a high volume. Hearing experts advise against continuous extended play.
- If you experience a ringing in your ears, reduce volume or discontinue use.
- Do not use while operating a motorized vehicle. It may create a traffic hazard and is illegal in many areas.
- You should use extreme caution or temporarily discontinue use in potentially hazardous situations.
- Do not turn up the volume so high that you cannot hear sound around you.