In this post, we will review the LETSCOM H080 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual. Let’s start reviewing.
LETSCOM H080 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
Thank you for purchasing our products. This manual addresses the safety guidelines, warranty and operating instructions.
Please review this manual thoroughly before operating your device.
- Bluetooth headphones × 1
- User manual × 1
- USB-C charging cable × 1
- Carry bag × 1
At a Glance
LED Indicator Guide
- Power on/off: LED indicator stays red for 2 seconds
- Pairing mode: LED indicator flashes red and blue alternately
- Paired: LED indicator flashes blue every 5 seconds
- Low battery: LED indicator flashes red twice every 5 seconds with a voice reminder
- Charging: LED indicator stays red during charging and turns blue when the headphones are fully charged
Using the Headphones
Charge the headphones
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C charging port on the left earcup.
- Plug the other end into a USB wall charger or computer (DC 5V) that is powered on.
- Fully charge the headphones before using them for the first time.
- The LED indicator stays red during charging and turns blue when the headphones are fully charged.
- The LED indicator flashes red twice every 5 seconds with a voice reminder when the headphones are in low battery.
Power on/off: Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone or other Bluetooth devices.
- Turn on the headphones, and the headphones enter pairing mode (indicator flashes red and blue alternately).
- In the list of found Bluetooth devices in your phone or other Bluetooth devices, choose “H080” to pair.
- Enter “0000” or “1234” if your phone or Bluetooth device asks you to enter a code to pair.
- When the headphones are on but not paired with your phone or other Bluetooth devices, they will be automatically off in about 5 minutes (to have them enter pairing mode again, turn on the headphones).
- The headphones will directly enter pairing mode the first time you turn them on. They will connect to the last paired Bluetooth device automatically when turned on.
- When the headphones have been paired with a Bluetooth device, turn off the Bluetooth of the Bluetooth device and the headphones will enter pairing mode automatically (the LED indicator flashes red and blue alternately).
|Function||What to do|
|Play/Pause||Press the Play/Pause button|
|Next track||Press and hold the “+” button for 2 seconds|
|Previous track||Press and hold the “−” button for 2 seconds|
|Volume up||Press the “+” button|
|Volume down||Press the “−” button|
|Function||What to do|
|Answer/end a call||Press the Play/Pause button|
|Decline an incoming call||Press and hold the Play/Pause button for 2 seconds|
|Redial the last number||Press and hold the Play/Pause button for 2 seconds|
Press the EQ button to set the equalizer to Classic, Dance, Pop or turn off the equalizer, and you will hear the “Du”, “Dudu”, “Dududu”, and “Dingdong” prompt accordingly. When the equalizer is turned off, the EQ indicator will go out.
Reset the headphones/Clear all pairing information on the headphones
- Turn on the headphones.
- Press and hold the Power button and EQ button at the same time for 5 seconds. The LED indicator stays red and blue for 2 seconds.
- Headphones enter pairing mode (the LED indicator flashes red and blue alternately).
Care and Maintenance
Store your headphones
The earcups fold for easy, convenient storage. Place the headphones into the bag.
Fold both earcups up toward the headband.
- Make sure to power off the headphones when not in use.
- Before storing the headphones for more than a few months, make sure the battery is fully charged.
Clean the headphones
Your headphones may require periodic cleaning.
- Wipe the outside surfaces with a soft, dry cloth.
- Don’t allow moisture to get inside the earcups or the charging port.
A:1) Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone and in “MY DEVICES”, choose “H080″ and tap ” ” → “Forget This Device”.
2) Turn off the headphones.
3) Reset the headphones.
4) Pair the headphones with your phone again following the instructions in the previous part “Pair”.
A: ● Power on the headphones and charge the battery.
● Make sure the headphones/phone are/is not muted.
● Some phones ask for the setup of the wireless headphones as an audio output device before the sound is transmitted. Please refer to the instructions of your phone for details.
● Move your phone closer to the headphones and away from any interference or obstructions.
● Use a different music source.
● If you use a music player or other devices, please make sure it supports A2DP stereo music profile.
A: Make sure your headphones stay close to your phone (not away from your phone more than 33 feet, no obstacles between, and no radio or Wi-Fi interference nearby).
A: Please recharge the headphones and make sure they have enough battery power. If they are fully charged and still nothing happens or if you are not able to charge the unit, please contact our customer support for further information.
Bluetooth Standard: V5.0
Wireless Profile: A2DP, HFP, HSP, AVRCP
Operating Range: 33 feet/10 meters (No obstacles between) Charging Time: 5-6 hours
Talk/Play Time: About 45 hours (Varies according to volume level and audio content)
Charging Voltage: DC 5V Charging Current: 5V 500mA Battery Capacity: 750mAh/3.7V
Working Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
Use original or certified cables.
Don’t expose to liquids.
Avoid extreme temperatures.
SAFETY AND WARRANTY
Important Safety Instructions
- Use of headphones will impair your ability to hear other sounds. Use caution while using your headphones when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention.
- If you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical devices, you should consult your physician before using this product.
- This package contains small parts that may be hazardous to children and should be kept out of reach from children. This product is not a toy
– never allow children to play with this product. Always store the product out of reach from children. The bags themselves or the many small parts they contain may cause choking if ingested.
- Never try to dismantle the product yourself, or push objects of any kind into the products, as this may cause short circuits which could result in a fire or electric shock.
- None of the components can be replaced or repaired by users. Only authorized dealers or service centers may open the product. If any parts of your product require replacement for any reason, including normal wear and tear or breakage, please contact us.
- Avoid exposing your product to heat and humidity to protect against damage to the product or injury to you.
- Keep all products, cords, and cables away from operating machinery.
- If the product overheats, if the product has been dropped or damaged, if the product has a damaged cord or plug, or if the product has been dropped in a liquid, discontinue use and contact us.
- Do NOT use in areas where there are explosive hazards.
- Do NOT submerge the headphones in water. Do NOT expose the headphones to moving water (e.g., from a faucet, etc.).
- Do NOT wear the headphones while showering or bathing, or when participating in water sports, e.g., swimming, waterskiing, surfing, etc.
- This product contains magnetic material. Consult your physician on whether this might affect your implantable medical device.
- Leaving the product in hot or cold places, such as in a closed car in the summer and winter conditions, will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the headphones.
- Dispose of the product according to local standards and regulations.
- Remember: Always drive safely, avoid distractions and follow local laws!
Using the headphones while operating a motor vehicle, motorcycle, watercraft or bicycle may be dangerous, and is illegal in some jurisdictions, just as use of the headphones with both ears covered while driving is not permitted in certain jurisdictions. Check your local laws. Use caution while using your headphones when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention. While engaging in any such activity, removing the headphones from your ear or turning off your headphones will keep you from being distracted, so as to avoid accident or injury. Do not take notes or read documents while driving.
We strive to build our products with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship. However, sometimes there are occurrences of defect. We are happy to offer a 1-year hassle-free warranty to all our products as we continue to make amazing wireless products. Please contact us if you have any questions about our devices.