If you are searching for LETSCOM H10 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual then you landed the right place.
LETSCOM H10 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
Thank you for purchasing our products. This manual addresses the safety guidelines, warranty and operating instructions.
Please review this manual thoroughly before operating your device.
- Bluetooth headphones × 1
- USB cable × 1
- 3.5mm audio cable × 1
- Carry bag × 1
- User manual × 1
At a Glance
LED Indicator Guide
- Power off: LED indicator flashes red for one second
- Pairing mode: LED indicator flashes red and blue alternately
- Paired: LED indicator flashes blue once every 6 seconds
- Low battery: LED indicator flashes red with a voice prompt
- Charging: LED indicator stays red during charging and goes off when the headphones are fully charged
Using the Headphones
Charge the headphones
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the Micro USB port on the left earcup.
- Plug the other end into a USB wall charger or computer (DC 5V) that is powered on.
- Fully charge the headphones before using them for the first time.
- The LED indicator stays red during charging and goes off when the headphones are fully charged.
- The indicator flashes red, and a voice reminder prompts when the headphones are in low battery.
- Power on: Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds.
- Power off: Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds when the headphones are on.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone or other Bluetooth devices.
- Turn on the headphones, and the headphones enter pairing mode (indicator flashes red and blue alternately).
- In the list of found Bluetooth devices in your phone or other Bluetooth devices, choose “H10” to pair.
- Enter “0000” or “1234” if your phone or Bluetooth device asks you to enter a code to pair.
- When the headphones are on but are not paired with your phone or other Bluetooth devices, they will be automatically off in about 5 minutes (to have them enter pairing mode again, turn on the headphones).
- The headphones will directly enter pairing mode the first time you turn them on, and they will connect to the last paired Bluetooth device automatically when turned on.
- To have the headphones enter the pairing mode when the headphones have been paired with a Bluetooth device, turn off the headphones and press and hold the MFB button for 5 seconds (indicator flashes red and blue alternately).
|Function||What to do|
|Play/Pause||Press the Power button|
|Next track||Press and hold the “+” button for 2 seconds|
|Previous track||Press and hold the “−” button for 2 seconds|
|Volume up||Press the “+” button|
|Volume down||Press the “−” button|
|Function||What to do|
|Answer/end a call||Press the Power button|
|Decline an incoming call||Double-press the Power button|
|Redial the last number||Double-press the Power button|
Press the Bass button to enable/disable the bass mode. In bass mode, you can enjoy the full bass of music.
Connect the audio cable
Use the 3.5mm cable (provided) to connect a non-wireless device or to continue using the headphones if the battery charge is depleted.
- Insert the cable into the audio port on the left earcup.
- Insert the other end of the cable into the audio port on your device.
- The headphones do not use the internal battery (headphones are off) when you use the audio cable to listen.
- The headphones will not charge when you use the audio cable to listen.
Reset the headphones/Clear all pairing information on the headphones
- Turn off the headphones and press and hold the MFB button for 5 seconds (indicator flashes red and blue alternately).
- Press and hold the “+” and “−” button at the same time for 2 seconds when the headphones are on (the indicator flashes red and blue).
Care and Maintenance
Store your headphones
The earcups fold for easy, convenient storage. Place the headphones into the carry bag.
Fold both earcups up toward the headband.
- Make sure to power o the headphones when not in use.
- Before storing the headphones for more than a few months, make sure the battery is fully charged.
Clean the headphones
Your headphones may require periodic cleaning.
Fold both earcups up toward the headband.
- Wipe the outside surfaces with a soft, dry cloth.
- Don’t allow moisture to get inside the earcups or the audio input port.
A:1) Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone and in “MY DEVICES”, choose “H10″ and tap ” “→”Forget This Device”.
2) Reset the headphones.
3) Turn off the headphones.
4) Pair the headphones with your phone again following the instructions in the previous part “Pair”.
● Power on the headphones and charge the battery.
● Make sure the headphones/phone are/is not muted.
● Some phones ask for the setup of the wireless headphones as an audio output device before the sound is transmitted.
Please refer to the instructions of your phone for details.
● Move your phone closer to the headphones and away from any interference or obstructions.
● Use a different music source.
● If you use a music player or other devices, please make sure it supports A2DP stereo music profile.
A: Make sure your headphones stay close to your phone (not away from your phone more than 33 feet, no obstacles between, and no radio or Wi-Fi interference nearby).
A: Please recharge the headphones and make sure they have enough battery power. If they are fully charged and still nothing happens or if you are not able to charge the unit, please contact our customer support for further information.
- Bluetooth Standard: V5.0
- Wireless Profile: A2DP, HFP, HSP, AVRCP, HID, AVCTP, AVDTP, SPP
- Operating Range: 33 feet/10 meters (no obstacles between)
- Charging Time: About 6 hours
- Talk/Play Time: About 100 hours (volume at 100%)
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V
- Charging Current: 5V 500mA
- Battery Capacity: 1200mAh/3.7V
SAFETY AND WARRANTY
Important Safety Instructions
- Use of headphones will impair your ability to hear other sounds. Use caution while using your headphones when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention.
- If you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical devices, you should consult your physician before using this product.
- This package contains small parts that may be hazardous to children and should be kept out of reach from children. This product is not a toy – never allow children to play with this product. Always store the product out of reach from children. The bags themselves or the many small parts they contain may cause choking if ingested.
- Never try to dismantle the product yourself, or push objects of any kind into the products, as this may cause short circuits which could result in a fire or electric shock.
- None of the components can be replaced or repaired by users. Only authorized dealers or service centers may open the product. If any parts of your product require replacement for any reason, including normal wear and tear or breakage, please contact us.
- Avoid exposing your product to heat and humidity to protect against damage to the product or injury to you.
- Keep all products, cords, and cables away from operating machinery.
- If the product overheats, if the product has been dropped or damaged, if the product has a damaged cord or plug, or if the product has been dropped in a liquid, discontinue use and contact us.
- Do NOT use in areas where there are explosive hazards.
- Do NOT submerge the headphones in water. Do NOT expose the headphones to moving water (e.g., from a faucet, etc.).
- Do NOT wear the headphones while showering or bathing, or when participating in water sports, e.g., swimming, waterskiing, surfing, etc.
- This product contains magnetic material. Consult your physician on whether this might affect your implantable medical device.
- Leaving the product in hot or cold places, such as in a closed car in the summer and winter conditions, will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the headphones.
- Dispose of the product according to local standards and regulations.
- Remember: Always drive safely, avoid distractions and follow local laws!
Using the headphones while operating a motor vehicle, motorcycle, watercraft or bicycle may be dangerous, and is illegal in some jurisdictions, just as use of the headphones with both ears covered while driving is not permitted in certain jurisdictions. Check your local laws. Use caution while using your headphones when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention. While engaging in any such activity, removing the headphones from your ear or turning off your headphones will keep you from being distracted, so as to avoid accident or injury. Do not take notes or read documents while driving.
We strive to build our products with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship. However, sometimes there are occurrences of defect.
We are happy to offer 1-year hassle-free warranty to all our products as we continue to make amazing wireless product. Please contact us if you have any questions about our devices.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a
Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.