This is all about LETSCOM T22 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual in this user manual guide. Let’s check this manual.
LETSCOM T22 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
Thank you for purchasing our products. This manual addresses the safety guidelines, warranty and operating instructions. Please review this manual thoroughly before operating your device.
- Wireless Earbuds × 1 Pair (Left and Right)
- Charging Case × 1
- USB Type-C Cable × 1
- User Manual × 1
- Ear Tips × 3 Pairs (Large / Medium (preinstalled) / Small)
At a Glance
How to Wear
- Choose a pair of ear tips that fits your ears perfectly.
- Identify the left and right earbuds. Make sure the microphone on the earbud is facing down. Then insert the earbud into your ear and rotate backward to fit comfortably.
Earbuds LED Indicator Guide
|System State||Indicator Activity|
|Power on||The LED indicator stays red and white for 1 second.|
|Power off||The LED indicator stays red for 1 second.|
|Pairing mode||The LED indicator flashes red and white alternately.|
|Low battery||The LED indicator flashes red once every 5 seconds with a voice prompt.|
|Charging||The LED indicator stays red.|
|Fully charged||The LED indicator goes off.|
Digital Display Screen Indicator Guide
|System State||Indicator Activity|
|Charging the earbuds||The screen displays the real-time battery percentage of the charging case.|
|Being charged||The screen displays the real-time battery percentage of the charging case (Single digit is flashing).|
Using Your T22
Charging the Earbuds
- Align the charging contacts on the right earbud with the charging pins on the right side of the case.
- Repeat Step 1 to charge the left earbud.
- Close the case; the earbuds LED indicator will stay red. (The digital display screen will display the battery percentage of the charging case)
It takes approximately 1.5 hours to fully charge the earbuds.
Charging the Charging Case
- Open the dust-proof cover of the charging case.
- Plug the small end of the USB Type-C cable into the Type-C input of the charging case.
- Plug the other end into a USB wall charger or computer (DC 5V) that is powered on.
Put the charging case on a Wireless Charger (Qi-Certified).
- A fully charged charging case can charge the earbuds approximately 19 times.
- The earbuds and the charging case itself are charged simultaneously. The charging case can be used as a stand-alone charger.
Power On & Off
Power on: Take the earbuds out of the charging case and the earbuds will automatically turn on.
Power off: Put the earbuds back into the charging case and the earbuds will automatically turn off.
When the charging case is out of power, you cannot turn on/off the earbuds through the above operation. Please turn on/off the earbuds manually.
Power on: Tap and hold the Multi-function Button on the left/right earbud for 2 seconds.
Power off: Tap and hold the Multi-function Button on the left/right earbud for 4 seconds.
Pairing & Connectivity
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your Bluetooth device.
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case and they will enter pairing mode automatically and the LED indicator on the earbud will flash red and white alternately.
- Choose “T22” from the list of found Bluetooth devices on your Bluetooth device to pair.
- Make sure the earbuds and your Bluetooth device are next to each other within 10 meters (33 feet) and there are no obstacles between.
- The earbuds will connect to the last paired Bluetooth device automatically when they are turned on. Please turn on the Bluetooth function of your Bluetooth enabled device before turning on the earbuds.
- If pairing fails, put the earbuds back into the charging case, close the cover and make sure that they are off. Then take them out of the charging case and pair the earbuds with your Bluetooth enabled device again following the steps in the previous section “Pairing & Connectivity”.
- When the earbuds are on but not paired with a Bluetooth device, they will be automatically shutdown in 5 minutes.
|Function||What to do|
|Play/Pause||Tap the Multi-function Button once.|
|Next Track||Tap the Multi-function Button of the right earbud twice.|
|Previous Track||Tap the Multi-function Button of the left earbud twice.|
|Function||What to do|
|Answer/End Call||Tap the Multi-function Button once.|
|Decline an Incoming Call||Tap and hold the Multi-function Button of the left/right earbud for 1 second.|
Activating Phone Voice Control
Tap the Multi-function Button three times when the earbuds are in the standby/music playing state. And tap the Multi-function Button three times again to exit. (This function works only when your phone has voice control functionality; please refer to the instructions of your phone for details.)
These earbuds have a primary-secondary switch function.
- When the earbuds have been connected to a Bluetooth device, take out either of the two earbuds, it can be connected and used normally. During this period, you can take out the other one and they will pair with each other so you can use both of the earbuds.
- When both earbuds are connected to your phone, no matter which one is put back to the charging case, you can use the other one without interruption.
Charging Case to Be Used as a Portable Charger
- Plug the Type A connector of the USB cable into the USB port of the charging case.
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the charging port of the device you want to charge.
The USB port of the charging case supports a 5V/1A output. When the charging case has power and is used as a portable charger to charge other devices, if the digital display screen does not display a number or the number flashes, it indicates a short circuit or over-current condition. In this case, please disconnect the USB cable first, and then plug in the cable again to charge your device.
Clear the Earbuds Pairing List
- Turn off the earbuds.
- Tap and hold the Multi-function Button of the left and right earbud simultaneously for approximately 10 seconds.
Cleaning Your Earbuds and Charging Case
Clean the earbuds and charging case only with a dry, soft cotton swab or equivalent.
A:1) Put the earbuds back to the charging case and make sure that they are off.
2) Take the earbuds out of the case they will automatically turn on.
3) Wait for the indicators on the earbuds to flash red and white alternately so that the earbuds enter pairing mode.
4) Choose “T22” in your phone to pair.
If the pairing still fails, check the following points:
▪ Make sure the earbuds and your Bluetooth enabled device are next to each other or within 10 meters (33 feet) and there are no obstacles between.
▪ There are no signal interferences nearby (check the question “Connection is not stable” for signal interference conditions).
A:1) Turn off the Bluetooth of phone A, and the earbuds will enter into pairing mode.
2) Choose “T22” in phone B’s Bluetooth settings to pair.
A: Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone and in “My Devices”, choose “T22″ and tap ” i ” → “Forget This Device”. Then pair the earbuds with your phone again following the steps in the previous part “Pairing & Connectivity”.
A: Make sure that the Bluetooth connection distance is within 10 meters (33 feet) and there is no object between the earbuds and your Bluetooth device, no radio or Wi-Fi interference nearby.
|Battery||43mAh (each earbud), 2600mAh (charging case)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 1.5 hours (earbuds), 5 hours (charging case)|
|Wireless Charging Time||6-7 hours (charging case)|
|Charging Voltage||DC 5V/1A|
|Music Playing/Call Time||4-5 hours per charge Up to 100 hours (with charging case)|
|Bluetooth Connection Distance||Up to 10 meters (33 feet)|
|Working Temperature||-10°C to 40°C|
Use original or certified cables.
Don’t expose to liquids.
Avoid extreme temperatures.
Safety and Warranty
Important Safety Instructions
- Use of earbuds will impair your ability to hear other sounds. Use caution while using your earbuds when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention.
- If you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical devices, you should consult your physician before using this product.
- This package contains small parts that may be hazardous to children and should be kept out of reach from children. This product is not a toy – never allow children to play with this product. Always store the product out of reach from children. The bags themselves or the many small parts they contain may cause choking if ingested.
- Never try to dismantle the product yourself, or push objects of any kind into the products, as this may cause short circuits which could result in a fire or electric shock.
- None of the components can be replaced or repaired by users. Only authorized dealers or service centers may open the product. If any parts of your product require replacement for any reason, including normal wear and tear or breakage, please contact us.
- Avoid exposing your product to rain, moisture or other liquids to protect against damage to the product or injury to you.
- Keep all products, cords, and cables away from operating machinery.
- If the product overheats, if the product has been dropped or damaged, if the product has a damaged cord or plug, or if the product has been dropped in a liquid, please discontinue use and contact us.
- Do not use in areas where there are explosive hazards.
- Do not submerge the earbuds in water. Do not expose the earbuds to moving water (e.g., from a faucet, etc.).
- Do not wear the earbuds while showering or bathing, or when participating in water sports, e.g., swimming, water skiing, surfing, etc.
- This product contains magnetic material. Consult your physician on whether this might affect your implanted medical device.
- Leaving the product in hot or cold places, such as in a closed car in the summer and winter conditions, will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the earbuds.
- Dispose of the product according to local standards and regulations.
Please note: Always drive safely, avoid distractions and follow local laws!
- Using the earbuds while operating a motor vehicle, motorcycle, watercraft or bicycle may be dangerous, and is illegal in some jurisdictions, just as use of the earbuds with both ears covered while driving is not permitted in certain jurisdictions. Check your local laws.
- Use caution while using your earbuds when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention. While engaging in any such activity, removing the earbuds from your ear or turning off your earbuds will keep you from being distracted, so as to avoid accident or injury. Do not take notes or read documents while driving.
- When using and charging this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all the instructions before using the charging case.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the charging case is used near children.
- Do not expose charging case to water, rain, liquids or snow.
- Use of a power supply or charger that is not recommended or sold by a power pack manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury.
- Do not use the charging case in excess of its output range.
- Do not use a charging case that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Do not disassemble the charging case. Incorrect reassembly may result in risk of fire or injury.
- Do not open, crush or expose a charging case to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or extreme temperature may cause an explosion.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts.
We strive to build our products with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship. However, sometimes there are occurrences of defect.
We are happy to offer a one-year hassle-free warranty to support our customers as we continue to make amazing wireless products.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our devices.