If you are searching for Mackie MC 450 Professional Open Back Headphones User Manual then this is the right place for you. Let’s check this.
Mackie MC 450 Professional Open Back Headphones User Manual
|Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||101 dB / mW|
|Maximum Input Power||20 mW|
|Input Type||Male 1/8″ or 1/4″ Stereo|
|Output Type||L/R Headphones|
|Cable Length||117.6 in • 2987 mm|
48.0 in • 1219 mm (x2)
|Weight||0.8 lb • 0.4 kg|
MC Series Headphones build on our studio monitoring legacy offering excellent clarity, accuracy, and bass response for an immersive listening experience.
The open-back MC-450 delivers everything great about the MC Series with even better imaging and low-end, perfect for mixing and audiophile listening.
Both models feature large drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort. MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE MONITORING HEADPHONES
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- High-headroom, reference-quality transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music
- Precision-tuned enclosures delivers deep, punchy bass and enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
TAKE THEM ANYWHERE
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
9.8 FT. DETACHABLE, HIGH-QUALITY, STRAIGHT CABLE WITH LOCKING BAYONET CONNECTOR 4-FOOT COILED CABLE
4-FOOT STRAIGHT CABLE WITH PHONE CONTROL AND MIC GOLD PLATED 1/4″ ADAPTER
PROTECTIVE CASE INCLUDED
- The headphones come with a cable. One end of the cable has an 1/8″ connector with two notches opposite each other. Line these up with the notches on the headphones (as seen below), push in gently and twist clockwise 1/4 turn to lock.
- Plug the other end of the 1/8″ connector into the device. NOTE: if the device has a 1/4″ input, attach the included adapter to the 1/8″ connector and turn clockwise until snug.
- Your ears are important to us! Be careful of permanent hearing damage. Lower the volume on your device. Even intermediate levels may be painfully loud. Always turn the volume all the way down before connecting the headphones or doing anything new that may affect the headphone volume. Then turn it up slowly as you listen carefully.
- Place the headphones over your ears. The L/R markings are located on the inside of the headband just above each ear piece. The colored bands also indicate the correct placement – L (grey) / R (green) (with the cable attached to the left side).
- The cable of both models may be located on your front or rear side.
- Raise the volume on your device up to a comfortably loud listening level and enjoy!
- Refer to your device’s owner’s manual for specific button functionality.
MONITORING ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set – having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional designs. All models feature large custom drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.