Marshall MONITOR 2 ANC HEADPHONES User Manual : In this user manual guide, we will go through the marshall monitor 2 ANC Headphones.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
Marshall MONITOR 2 ANC HEADPHONES User Manual
LEGAL AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
- Design of device and packaging are intellectual properties of Zound Industries International AB. All Rights Reserved. Zound Industries International AB is hereinafter referred to as “Zound Industries”.
- MARSHALL, Marshall Amps, their respective logos, “Marshall” and “Marshall” trade dress are trademarks and intellectual property of Marshall Amplification Plc and may not be used without permission. Permission granted to Zound Industries.
- The Bluetooth wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Zound Industries is under license.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without permission.
Use of the Made for Apple badge means that an accessory has been designed to connect specifically to the Apple product(s) identified in the badge and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. The availability of third party services may need separate agreements between you and any third party and Zound Industries International AB do not take responsibility for the availability of such services. Stated play time is calculated using a random selection of music, played at medium volume. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication, with reservation for editorial errors. This product is software dependent and its functions and compatibility can change when updating the software.
Designed in Stockholm • Produced in China
- Push and hold the control knob until the LED indicator blinks blue.
- Select MONITOR II from your audio device’s Bluetooth list.
- Download the Marshall Bluetooth app and follow the in-app instructions
to setup the M-button, adjust ANC, customise the EQ settings and more.
Get the Marshall Bluetooth app on Google Play or the App Store.
It is recommended to charge the battery before using your headphones for the first time.
- Customisable M-button
- ANC mode button
- LED indicator
- 3.5 mm input
- USB-C port for charging
- Multi-directional control knob.
THE CONTROL KNOB
Use the control knob on the right ear cap to control audio, start Bluetooth
pairing mode and turn the headphones on or off.
|POWER ON/OFF||Push and hold for 2 seconds|
|SKIP FORWARD||Push to the right|
|SKIP BACK||Push to the left|
|FAST FORWARD||Push to the right and hold|
|REWIND||Push to the left and hold|
|TURN UP THE VOLUME||Push upwards|
|TURN DOWN THE VOLUME||Push downwards|
|HANDLE CALLS||Single-click to answer or end call|
Double-click to reject an incoming call
THE LED INDICATOR
The LED indicator is located on the left ear cap and shows the headphones status:
|LED STATUS||HEADPHONES STATUS|
|RED-ORANGE-YELLOW-GREEN||Charging (0-100% battery level)|
|WHITE LIGHT BLINKING EVERY 5TH SECOND||Powered on, connected to a Bluetooth device with audio paused|
|WHITE BLINKING||Searching for previously paired devices|
|BLUE BLINKING||Bluetooth pairing mode|
|OFF||Power off or playing via Bluetooth|
CHARGING YOUR HEADPHONES
When the battery charge is low, an alert will sound. Plug your headphones into a USB power source via the USB-C cable to charge the battery. A full battery recharge takes approximately 2 hours, and 15
minutes of charging can get you up to 5 hours of wireless playtime.
THE ANC MODE BUTTON
Monitor II A.N.C. utilise Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology that ontinuously pinpoints and measures ambient noise to control how much of the outside world you hear. There are two ANC modes.
- Active noise cancelling – Block out the noise and focus on what is playing.
- Monitoring mode – Let the outside world in to engage in a conversation or listen to an announcement.
Use the ANC button to quickly change between modes.
- Short press toggles Active noise cancelling and Monitoring mode
- Push and hold for 2 seconds to turn ANC off or on
The level of noise cancelling and monitoring can be adjusted in the Marshall
The M-button can be set to switch between three different equaliser presets or alternatively, your phones voice assistant or the Google Assistant.
Go to the Marshall Bluetooth app and configure the M-button from the M-Button settings menu
Note: Voice assistant may not be available in your country and requires a separate account/agreement between you and the third party service.
THE 3.5 MM INPUT
To use the Monitor II A.N.C. with a wired device, simply use the 3.5 mm cable included. Once connected, Bluetooth will disconnect for audio streaming. You can still use ANC, as long as your headphones are turned on.
When the 3.5 mm cable is disconnected, the headphones will try to reconnect with the last connected Bluetooth device.
PROBLEM : CANNOT PAIR WITH A BLUETOOTH DEVICE
|The headphones are not in pairing|
|Make sure the headphones are turned off. Push the control|
knob for 4 seconds, until the LED indicator blinks blue. Select
MONITOR II from your Bluetooth device list.
|Your headphones are connected|
to the 3.5 mm lead.
|Disconnect the 3.5 mm cable from your headphones before Bluetooth pairing|
PROBLEM : ANC IS NOT WORKING
|Your headphones are not turned on.||Push the control knob for2 seconds to turn on your|
|ANC is not on.|| Push the ANC button for 2seconds to turn ANC on.|
Short-press the ANC button to toggle the ANC modes.
|ANC level is turned down in the Marshall Bluetooth app.||Go to the Marshall Bluetooth app and set the level of the ANC in the ANC settings menu.|
PROBLEM : THERE ARE TWO INSTANCES OF MONITOR II IN THE BLUETOOTH DEVICE LIST
|Monitor II A.N.C. uses two Bluetooth connections. |
One connection is for audio streaming and the other is a low energy Bluetooth connection for the app.
|This is normal behaviour and no action is needed|
PROBLEM : THE HEADPHONES ARE NOT RESPONDING
|A software error has occurred.||Perform a hardware reset: Push and hold the M-button|
while pushing the control button downwards.
If the problem persists, perform a factory reset.
Note: This will delete all user settings and after the factory
reset, the headphones need to be set up again.
Push and hold both the M-button and the control knob for 7
seconds until the LED indicator turns purple.
- Download User Manual – Download (English)
- Product Page – Click Here
Manual In Other Language
|Manual (In Various Language)||Download Link|
Read More :