This is all about Monoprice BT 250ANC Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with ANC User Manual in this user manual guide.
Monoprice BT 250ANC Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with ANC User Manual
|Bluetooth® Version||5 + EDR|
|Bluetooth Range||up to 32 feet (10 meters)|
|Supported Bluetooth Profiles||AVCTP v1.4, AVRCP v1.5, GAVDP v1.0, AVDTP v1.0, A2DP v1.0, HF v1.5|
|ANC Noise Reduction||about 18 ~ 22 dB|
|Playback Time (ANC OFF)||about 12 ~ 15 hours|
|Standby Time||about 400 hours|
|Battery Charging Time||about 2 ~ 3 hours|
Enjoy your music without the distractions of the outside world when using the Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) feature, which reduces outside noise by about 18 ~ 22 dB. You can even use ANC without playing audio material when you want to get a little peace and quiet.
The large 40mm drivers produce deep and accurate bass response, while maintaining crisp and clear midrange and high frequency audio reproduction.
LISTEN ALL DAY
The light weight, comfortable headband and earpads, and up to 15 hours of playback time ensure that you can enjoy a full day of comfortable audio bliss.
2‑HOUR CHARGE TIME
The built‑in 400mAh lithium battery can be fully charged in as little as 2 hours, so you never miss a beat.
Please take an inventory of the package contents to ensure you have all the items listed below. If anything is missing or damaged, please contact Monoprice Customer Service for a replacement.
- 1x BT-250ANC Bluetooth Headphones
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1x User’s Manual
Charge the battery before first use and at least once every three months to keep it fresh and capable of holding the full charge. Perform the following steps to charge the battery.
- Plug the included Micro USB Charging Cable into the Micro USB Port on the headphones, then plug the other end into a USB power source, such as a wall charger or power bank (available separately). The LED will illuminate red to indicate that charging is in progress.
- When the battery is fully charged, the LED will turn off. It takes about 2-3 hours for a full charge, depending on the output current of the USB power source.
- Unplug the Micro USB Charging Cable and store it in a safe place for future use.
Perform the following steps to pair these headphones with your mobile device.
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn the headphones on. The headphones will emit a sound, the LED will illuminate blue, and a Bluetooth® status tone can be heard. If the headphones were previously paired with another device and that device is powered on and within range, the headphones will reconnect to that device. Otherwise, the headphones will enter Bluetooth pairing mode and the LED will flash red and blue alternately.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and scan for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Locate and select the MP43550 entry. If prompted for a passcode, enter 0000 (four zeros).
- After the headphones are paired and connected with your device, a beep can be heard and the LED will change to solid blue.
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn the headphones on or off.
- Momentarily press the button to pause or resume playback.
- When an incoming call is received, momentarily press the button to answer the call.
- With a call in progress, momentarily press the button to hang up.
- Double press the button to redial the last number dialed.
- Press and hold the + button to skip forward to the next track.
- Momentarily press the + button to increase the volume level.
- Press and hold the – button to skip back to the previous track.
- Momentarily press the – button to decrease the volume level.
- Slide the ANC switch to the ON position to turn ANC on.
- Slide the ANC switch to the OFF position to turn ANC off.
SAFETY WARNINGS AND GUIDELINES
Please read this entire manual before using this device, paying extra attention to these safety warnings and guidelines. Please keep this manual in a safe place for future reference.
- This device is intended for indoor use only.
- Do not expose this device to water or moisture of any kind. Do not place drinks or other containers with moisture on or near the device. If moisture does get in or on the device, immediately remove it from its power source and allow it to fully dry before reapplying power.
- Do not expose this device to excessive vibration or extreme force, shock, or fluctuations in temperature or humidity.
- Do not use these headphones while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment, walking in traffic, or any other situation in which situational awareness is a key to safety.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to excessive volume levels, which could cause hearing damage. Reduce the volume to minimum before wearing these headphones, then increase the volume to a comfortable listening level.
- Do not expose this device to excessively high temperatures. Do not place it in, on, or near a heat source, such as a fireplace, stove, radiator, etc. Do not leave it in direct sunlight.
- This device contains a Lithium battery. Dispose of this device only in accordance with local, state, or federal regulations for electronic waste.
- Charge the battery before first use and at least once every three months to keep it fresh and capable of holding the full charge.
- Clean using a soft, dry cloth only. Do not use chemical cleaners, solvents, or detergents. For stubborn deposits, moisten the cloth with warm water.
- This device has no user serviceable parts. Do not attempt to open, service, or modify this device.
The Monoprice Customer Service department is dedicated to ensuring that your ordering, purchasing, and delivery experience is second to none. If you have any problem with your order, please give us an opportunity to make it right. You can contact a Monoprice Customer Service representative through the Live Chat link on our website www.monoprice.com or via email at [email protected]. Check the website for support times and links.
Monoprice is pleased to provide free, live, online technical support to assist you with any questions you may have about installation, setup, troubleshooting, or product recommendations. If you ever need assistance with your new product, please come online to talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Tech Support Associates. Technical support is available through the online chat button on our website www.monoprice.com or through email by sending a message to [email protected]. Check the website for support times and links.
To download the latest drivers, firmware, manuals, etc., go to www.monoprice.com and type the P/N into the search bar. If available, support files are linked at the bottom of the product page.
- Download User Manual – Download
- Product Page – Click Here