This is all about Monoprice BT 600 ANC Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones User Manual in this user manual guide. Let’s check this.
Monoprice BT 600 ANC Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones User Manual
|Driver Size||40mm with Neodymium magnets|
|Frequency Response||20Hz ~ 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||100 ±3dB (1kHz @ 1mW)|
|Bluetooth Version||5 with support for pairing to multiple devices|
|Supported Audio Codecs||Qualcomm aptX HD Audio, SBC, and AAC|
|Bluetooth Range||Up to 32 feet (10 meters)|
|Supported Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Noise Cancelling||Up to 35dB|
|Audio Playback Time||Up to 40 hours|
|ANC Operating Time||Up to 25 hours|
|Talk Time||Up to 30 hours|
|Weight||10.0 oz. (289g)|
Please take an inventory of the package contents to ensure you have all the items listed below. If anything is missing or damaged, please contact Monoprice Customer Service for a replacement.
- 1x BT-600ANC Bluetooth headphones
- 1x Carrying case
- 1x 3.5mm audio cable
- 1x USB Type-A to Type-C charging cable
- 1x User’s manual
The headphones feature two LED indicators. The LED on the left earcup shows the charging status, while the one on the right earcup shows the Bluetooth®, ANC, and low battery status.
- Solid Red: Battery is charging.
- Solid Green: Battery is fully charged.
- Flashes Red and Blue: The headphones are in Bluetooth® pairing mode.
- Flashes Blue Once Every 5 Seconds: Bluetooth is connected.
- Flashes Blue Once per Second: Bluetooth is not connected.
- Solid Green: Noise Cancelling is on.
- Solid White: Ambient Sound is on.
- Off: Noise Cancelling and Ambient Sound are both off.
- Flashes Red Twice Every 5 Seconds: The battery is low and should be charged.
When the battery is low, the Right LED will flash red twice every 5 seconds and a voice prompt saying Battery Low can be heard. Note that the battery should be fully charged before first use and at least once every three months to keep it fresh and capable of holding a full charge.
Using the included USB Type-C, plug one end into the USB-C port on the left earcup, then plug the other end into a USB power source, such as a wall charger (not included). The Left LED will illuminate solid red while charging is in progress and will illuminate solid green when charging is complete. Note that the headphones cannot be powered on or used while charging is in progress.
Press and hold the Power Button until the Right LED either flashes blue once every 5 seconds and a voice prompt saying Connected can be heard or flashes red and blue and a voice prompt saying Bluetooth Pairing On can be heard, depending on the Bluetooth® connection status.
To turn power off, press and hold the Power Button until the Right LED turns off and a voice saying Power Off can be heard.
Note that if Bluetooth is not connected, the headphones will automatically power off after 5 minutes.
Perform the following steps to pair the headphones with your mobile device.
- Power the headphones on, then press and hold the Bluetooth Button until the Right LED flashes red and blue. A voice prompt saying Bluetooth Pairing On can be heard.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your mobile device, then scan for nearby Bluetooth devices. Locate and select the BT-600ANC entry.
- Once paired, the Right LED will flash blue once every 5 seconds and a voice prompt saying Connected can be heard.
Note that the headphones support the A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, HFP v1.7, and HSP v1.2 Bluetooth profiles.
If you want to connect the headphones to a different mobile device, you will need to disconnect the currently paired device.
To disconnect the headphones from a paired device, press and hold the Bluetooth Button until the Right LED flashes red and blue. A voice prompt saying Bluetooth Pairing On can be heard.
The headphones are now ready to be paired to a different device.
The BT-600ANC headphones offer three different listening experiences. Momentarily press the ANC Button to cycle through the three modes.
- Noise Cancelling (NC) Mode: This mode isolates your listening experience to sounds coming through the headphones and helps block unwanted outside noise. NC Mode is automatically selected when the headphones are powered on. When NC Mode is selected, the Right LED illuminates solid green and a voice prompt saying Noise Cancelling can be heard.
- Ambient Sound Mode: This mode allows you to listen to the sounds around you using the built-in microphones. When Ambient Sound Mode is selected, the Right LED illuminates solid white and a voice prompt saying Ambient Sound can be heard.
- NC and Ambient Sound NC Modes Off: The third selection disables both NC and Ambient Sound Modes, allowing the headphones to operated like ordinary headphones. When this mode is selected, the Right LED turns off and a voice prompt saying Ambient Sound and Noise Cancelling Off can be heard.
The headphones feature a unique multifunction touchpad on the right earcup. The following sections describe the gestures used to perform the various functions.
Quickly tap the center of the touchpad Two Times to Pause or Resume playback.
- Place your finger in the center of the Right earpad a swipe Forward to skip forward to the Next Track.
- Place your finger in the center of the Right earpad a swipe Backward to skip back to the Previous Track.
Incremental Volume Control
- Place your finger at the top of the right earcup, then slowly swipe down to incrementally Decrease Volume one step.
- Place your finger at the bottom of the right earcup, then slowly swipe up to incrementally Increase Volume one step.
Continuous Volume Control
- To continuously Decrease Volume to the desired level, place your finger at the top of the right earcup, then slowly swipe down to the middle and hold there until the desired level is reached.
- To continuously Increase Volume to the desired level, place your finger at the bottom of the right earcup, then slowly swipe up to the middle and hold there until the desired level is reached.
- Place the palm of your hand over the right earcup to mute audio.
- Remove your hand from the right earcup to exit audio muting and resume normal playback.
Answering an Incoming Call
When an incoming phone call is received, quickly tap the center of the touchpad Two Times to answer the call.
Rejecting an Incoming Call
If you want to reject an incoming phone call, press and hold in the center of the touchpad.
Terminating a Call
While a call is in progress, quickly tap the center of the touchpad Two Times to terminate the call.
If your connected device has a voice assistant, you can activate it by pressing and holding the center of the touchpad during normal playback. Press and hold the center of the touchpad again to disable the voice assistant.
USING THE AUDIO CABLE
If you want to use a wired connection, plug one end of the included 3.5mm audio cable into the 3.5mm jack on the right earcup, then plug the other end into the headphone output of your mobile device. If powered on, the headphones will automatically power off when using a wired audio connection.
Monoprice is pleased to provide free, live, online technical support to assist you with any questions you may have about installation, setup, troubleshooting, or product recommendations. If you ever need assistance with your new product, please come online to talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Tech Support Associates. Technical support is available through the online chat button on our website www.monoprice.com or through email by sending a message to [email protected]. Check the website for support times and links.
SAFETY WARNINGS AND GUIDELINES
Please read this entire manual before using this device, paying extra attention to these safety warnings and guidelines. Please keep this manual in a safe place for future reference.
- These headphones are intended for indoor use only.
- Do not use these headphones while operating a motor vehicle, heavy equipment, walking in traffic, or any other situation in which situational awareness is a key to safety.
- Charge the battery before first use and at least once every three months to keep it fresh and capable of holding a full charge.
- Clean using a soft, dry cloth only. Do not use chemical cleaners, solvents, or detergents. For stubborn deposits, moisten the cloth with warm water.
- These headphones have no user serviceable parts. Do not attempt to open, service, or modify the headphones.
The Monoprice Customer Service department is dedicated to ensuring that your ordering, purchasing, and delivery experience is second to none. If you have any problem with your order, please give us an opportunity to make it right. You can contact a Monoprice Customer Service representative through the Live Chat link on our website www.monoprice.com or via email at [email protected]. Check the website for support times and links.
- Download User Manual – Download
- Product Page – Click Here