If you are searching for Monoprice Horizon ANC True Wireless Earphones User Manual in this user manual guide. Let’s check this.
Monoprice Horizon ANC True Wireless Earphones User Manual
|Earphones Battery Capacity||2x 40mAh|
|Charging Case Battery Capacity||400mAh|
|Playback Time||Up to 7 Hours|
|Talk Time||Up to 5 Hours|
|Charging Case Charging Capacity||Up to 4 full earphones charges|
|ANC Range||Up to 27dB|
|Earphones Dimensions (each) (LxWxH)||1.5″ x 0.9″ x 1.0″ (39 x 23 x 25 mm)|
|Charging Case Dimensions (LxWxH)||1.1″ x 2.3″ x 2.0″ (29 x 58 x 52 mm)|
Please take an inventory of the package contents to ensure you have all the items listed below. If anything is missing or damaged, please contact Monoprice Customer Service for a replacement.
- 1x Pair TrueWireless Earphones
- 1x Charging Case
- 1x USB Charging Cable (Type-A to Type-C)
- 1x User’s Manual
- Earphones LED Indicators (1 on each)
- Touch Area (1 on each)
- Noise Cancelling Microphone (1 on each)
- Voice Microphone (1 on each)
- Charging Contact (1 on each)
6. Charging Case LED Indicator
7. USB Type-C Charging Port
8. Multifunction Button
Charge the battery before first use and at least once every three months to keep it fresh and capable of holding the full charge. Perform the following steps to charge the Earphones and Charging Case.
- Open the Charging Case.
- Insert the Earphones into the Charging Case. The Earphones LED Indicators will illuminate white, indicating that charging is in progress.
- When charging is complete, the Earphones LED Indicators will turn off. Close the Charging Case.
- Plug one end of the included USB Charging Cable into the USB Charging Port on the Charging Case, then plug the other end into a USB power source, such as a computer, wall charger, or power bank (available separately). The Charging Case LED Indicator illuminates white to indicate that charging is in progress.
- When charging is complete, the Charging Case LED Indicator will turn off. Unplug the USB Charging Cable and store it in a safe place for future use.
Perform the following steps to pair the Earphones with your mobile device.
- Open the Charging Case.
- Remove the Earphones from the Charging Case. The Earphones LED Indicators will illuminate white for 1 second to indicate that they are powered on.
- If the Earphones have already been paired with a device and that device is powered on and within range, the Earphones will automatically connect to that device. Otherwise, the Earphones will enter Bluetooth® pairing mode. The Earphones LED Indicator on the Right Earphone will begin flashing white, indicating that they are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your mobile device and scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Locate and select the MP43452 entry. If prompted for a passcode, enter 0000 (four zeros), 8888 (four eights), 1111 (four ones), or 1234. The Earphones will connect to your device and the Earphones LED Indicator on the Right Earphone will turn off.
Note that if the Earphones do not enter Bluetooth pairing mode automatically or if you wan tto cancel an existing pairing, press and hold the Multifunction Button on the Charging Case for 10 seconds to cancel any existing pairings and put the Earphones in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Remove the Earphones from the Charging Case to turn them on. Place the Earphones in the Charging Case to turn them off. Note that the Earphones will automatically power off if there is no audio or controls inputs for 10 minutes or if the battery level is low.
- Quickly double press the Right Earphone to Start or Pause playback.
- Quickly triple press the Left Earphone to skip back to the Previous Track.
- Quickly triple press the Right Earphone to skip forward to the Next Track.
- Single press the Left Earphone to Increase the Volume. Wait 1 second, then repeat to continue increasing volume.
- Single press the Right Earphone to Decrease the Volume. Wait 1 second, then repeat to continue decreasing volume.
- When an incoming call is received, double press the Multifunction Button on the Charging Case to Answer the Call.
- While a call is in progress, double press the Multifunction Button on the Charging Case to Hang Up.
- When an incoming call is received, press and hold the Multifunction Button on the Charging Case for 2 seconds to Reject the Call.
- Press and hold the Right Earphone for 2 seconds to turn your device’s Voice Assistant on.
Reset: Place the Earphones in the Charging Case, then press and hold the Multifunction Button on the Charging Case for 10 seconds to Reset the Earphones to the factory default settings and allow the Earphones to pair each other again, in the event the pairing was lost. The Earphones LED Indicators will flash 3 times, indicating that the factory reset was successful.
ANC: Press and hold the Left Earphone for 2 seconds to turn ANC (Active Noise Cancelling) on or off. ANC is off by default.
Monoprice is pleased to provide free, live, online technical support to assist you with any questions you may have about installation, setup, troubleshooting, or product recommendations. If you ever need assistance with your new product, please come online to talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Tech Support Associates.
Technical support is available through the online chat button on our website www.monoprice.com or through email by sending a message to email@example.com. Check the website for support times and links.
To download the latest drivers, firmware, manuals, etc., go to www.monoprice.com and type the P/N into the search bar. If available, support files are linked at the bottom of the product page.
SAFETY WARNINGS AND GUIDELINES
Please read this entire manual before using this device, paying extra attention to these safety warnings and guidelines. Please keep this manual in a safe place for future reference.
- Although this device carries an IPx4 rating and is sweatproof, do not expose it to more than incidental splashing water.
- Do not expose this device to excessive vibration or extreme force, shock, or fluctuations in temperature or humidity.
- Do not use this device while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment, walking in traffic, or any other situation in which situational awareness is a key to safety.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to excessive volume levels, which could cause hearing damage. Reduce the volume to minimum before wearing these earphones, then increase the volume to a comfortable listening level.
- Do not expose this device to excessively high temperatures. Do not place it in, on, or near a heat source. Do not leave it in direct sunlight.
- Do not place or install this device in an area where it can be exposed to excessive amounts of dust, humidity, oil, smoke, or combustible vapors.
- This device contains a Lithium battery. Dispose of this device only in accordance with local, state, or federal regulations for electronic waste.
- Charge the battery before first use and at least once every three months to keep it fresh and capable of holding the full charge.
- Clean using a soft, dry cloth only. Do not use chemical cleaners, solvents, or detergents. For stubborn deposits, moisten the cloth with warm water.
- This device has no user serviceable parts. Do not attempt to open, service, or modify this device.
The Monoprice Customer Service department is dedicated to ensuring that your ordering, purchasing, and delivery experience is second to none. If you have any problem with your order, please give us an opportunity to make it right. You can contact a Monoprice Customer Service representative through the Live Chat link on our website www.monoprice.com or via email at [email protected]. Check the website for support times and links.