In this user manual guide, we will review the Monoprice SonicSolace 2 ANC Over Ear Headphones User Manual
Monoprice SonicSolace 2 ANC Over Ear Headphones User Manual
|Frequency Response||20Hz ~ 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||95dB ±3dB/1mw (SPL @ 1kHz)|
|Supported Audio Codecs||SBC, AAC|
|Bluetooth Chipset||Qualcomm® QCC3003|
|Bluetooth Range||Up to 32 feet (10 meters)|
|Bluetooth Frequency||2400 ~ 2480 MHz|
|Bluetooth Pairing Name||MP43239|
|Microphone Noise Suppression||Qualcomm cVc™ 8.0 Echo Cancelling and Noise Suppression|
|Noise Cancelling||28dB ±3dB|
|Input Power||5 VDC, 1A|
|Playback/Talk Time (ANC off)||Up to 25 hours|
|Playback/Talk Time (ANC on)||Up to 12 hours|
|Charging Time||About 2~3 hours|
|Weight||11.2 oz. (318g)|
- Volume +/next button
- Multifunction button (MFB)
- Volume -/ previous button
- USB-C Charging port
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) button
- 3.5 mm Audio jack
- The “dot” pictured above between the USB-C Charging port and the Microphone is the Bluetooth LED.
- The “dot” pictured above between the ANC button and the 3.5 mm Audio jack is the ANC LED.
Let the music take center stage by using Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) to block out unwanted background noises, such as airplane engines, loud conversations, and traffic.
HANDS‑FREE CALLING WITH CLEAR VOICE CAPTURE 8.0
Qualcomm cVc Echo Cancelling and Noise Suppression technology ensures your speech is crystal clear, without background for the best possible call quality.
FULL SPECTRUM FREQUENCY RESPONSE
The 40mm titanium drivers with can recreate frequencies from 20Hz ~ 20kHz, ensuring crisp highs, detailed midrange, and deep bass.
EXCEPTIONAL BATTERY LIFE
Get up to 12 hours playback with Active Noise Cancelling enabled and up to 25 hours playback with Active Noise Cancelling disabled.
Please take an inventory of the package contents to ensure you have all the items listed below. If anything is missing or damaged, please contact Monoprice Customer Service for a replacement.
- 1x SonicSolace 2 Headphones
- 1x Storage Box
- 1x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1x User’s Manual
When the headphones say battery low, the battery is low and needs to be charged. Perform the following steps to charge the battery.
- Plug one end of the included USB-C Charging cable into the USB-C Charging port on the headphones, then plug the other end into a USB power source, such as a computer, well charger, power band, etc (not included). The Bluetooth LED will illuminate solid red, indicating that charging is in progress. It will take about 2-3 hours for a full charge.
- When charging is complete, the Bluetooth LED will illuminate solid blue, indicating that charging is complete.
- Unplug the USB-C Charging cable from the headphones and the USB power source.
- With the headphones power off, press and hold the MFB for 5 seconds to turn the headphones on and put them into Bluetooth pairing mode. The Bluetooth LED will flash red and blue alternately, indicating that the headphones are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Open the Bluetooth setting on your mobile device and scan for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Locate and select the MP43239 entry. If prompted for a passcode, enter 0000 . Once connected, the Bluetooth LED will flash blue, indicating that the headphones are successful paired to your device.
Note: If no Bluetooth devices are paired within 5 minutes, the headphones will automatically turn off.
- With the headphones powered off, press and hold the MFB until the Bluetooth LED flashes blue and the headphones turn on.
- With the headphones powered on, press and hold the MFB until the Bluetooth LED will flashes red and the headphones turn off.
- With the headphones powered off, press and hold the MFB for 5 seconds to turn the headphones on and put them into Bluetooth pairing mode. The Bluetooth LED will flash red and blue alternately, indicating that the headphones are in Bluetooth pairing mode. Note that if they are not paired within 5 minutes, the headphones will automatically turn off.
- With audio playing, momentarily press the MFB to pause audio playback.
- With audio playback paused, momentarily press the MFB to resume audio playback.
- When an incoming call is received, momentarily press the MFB to answer the call.
- When an incoming call is received, press and hold the MFB for at least 2 seconds to reject the call.
- While a call is in progress, momentarily press the MFB to hang up.
- Double press the MFB to turn your voice assistant on.
- With audio playing, momentarily press the Volume+/Next Track Button to increase the volume level.
- With audio playing, momentarily press the Volume-/Previous Track Button to decrease the volume level.
- With audio playing, press and hold the Volume+/Next Track Button to skip forward to the next track.
- With audio playing, press and hold the Volume-/Previous Track Button to skip back to the previous track.
- Use the Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) Button to turn ANC on or off. The ANC LED illuminates solid green when ANC is on.
The Monoprice Customer Service department is dedicated to ensuring that your ordering, purchasing, and delivery experience is second to none. If you have any problem with your order, please give us an opportunity to make it right. You can contact a Monoprice Customer Service representative through the Live Chat link on our website www.monoprice.comor via email at [email protected]noprice.com. Check the website for support times and links.
Monoprice is pleased to provide free, live, online technical support to assist you with any questions you may have about installation, setup, troubleshooting, or product recommendations. If you ever need assistance with your new product, please come online to talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Tech Support Associates. Technical support is available through the online chat button on our website www.monoprice.com or through email by sending a message to [email protected]. Check the website for support times and links.
To download the latest drivers, firmware, manuals, etc., go to www.monoprice.com and type the P/N into the search bar. If available, support files are linked at the bottom of the product page.