In this user manual guide, we will review the Monoprice True Wireless Plus Earphones User Manual. Let’s check this.
Monoprice True Wireless Plus Earphones User Manual
|Supported Audio Codecs||Qualcomm aptX Audio, SBC, AAC|
|Supported Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP|
|Microphone Noise Suppression||Qualcomm cVc Echo Cancelling and Noise Suppression|
|Wireless Range||Up to 32 feet (10 meters)|
|Earbud Battery Capacity||2x 50mAh|
|Charging Box Battery Capacity||500mAh|
|Talk Time||Up to 12 hours|
|Playback Time||Up to 8 hours|
|Charging Time||About 2 hours|
|Standby Time||Up to 180 hours|
|Earbud Dimensions (each)||0.8″ x 0.6″ x 0.6″ (20 x 16 x 15 mm)|
|Earbud Weight (each)||0.1 oz. (3.5g)|
|Charging Box Dimensions||2.9″ x 1.3″ x 1.3″ (73 x 32 x 32 mm)|
|Charging Box Weight||1.8 oz. (50g)|
LED Indicator Status
|Pairing Mode||Blue and White flashing alternately|
|Connected/Playing Mode||Blue flashing once every 7 seconds|
|Disconnected Mode||White flashing twice every 2 seconds|
|Incoming Call (Master Earbud)||Blue and White flashing twice every 3 seconds|
|In Call (Master Earbud)||Blue flashing once every 3 seconds|
|Low Battery||White flashing once every 5 seconds|
|Fully Charged||LED off|
- 1* Pair of True Wireless Earphones
- 1* Charging Box
- 1* Micro USB Charging Cable
- 2* Pairs of Spare Eartips (Small and Large)
- 1* User Manual
Power On & Pairing
Turn on the left and right earphones by pressing and holding the MFB on both earphones for about 1 second. The earphones will automatically enter pairing mode. Search the list of available Bluetooth device of the name “TWE Plus”, then select it to connect. The earphones will give the following voice prompts:
|Power off||Pairing (Right earphone)||Connect (Right earphone)|
- Put the earphones into the charging box, it will power off automatically and the white LED will light up means the earphones are charging. If you put either one earphone into the charging box separately, the other one will automatically enter pairing mode.
- When the earphone is on, press and hold the MFB for 4 seconds.
- The right earphone is the “Master Earphone”, with the built-in microphone and hands-free functionality.
- The left earphone is the “Secondary Earphone”, which can be paired with the left one to get stereo sound.
- Make sure the two earphones are successfully powered on. They will connect automatically.
NOTE: Do not cover the earphones with your hand or anything else. Doing so can break the Bluetooth connection.
Power On and Pairing the single Earphone
- After pairing both earphones, If you put the left earphones back into the charging box for charging, the right earphone will still connect with your device. If the left earphone full charged, you take it out of charging box, it will connect with the right earphone automatically, then two earphones are back to stereo sound.
- After pairing both earphones, If you put the right earphones back to the charging box for charging, the left earphone will stop playing and enter pairing mode with voice prompt “Pairing”. The pairing name is still “TWE Plus” in your device, please select to connect. Then there is voice prompt “Connected”.
Music and Call Control
Once paired, you can wirelessly stream audio from your device to your earphones. Music will automatically pause when you receive an incoming phone call and will resume once the call had ended.
|Play / Pause||Press the MFB once|
|Previous Track||Press and hold the Left MFB for 1 Seconds|
|Next Track||Press and hold the Right MFB for 1 Seconds|
|Volume UP||Double press the Right MFB|
|Volume Down||Double press the Left MFB|
- Ensure that the earphones are fully charged.
- Ensure both the left and right earphones are within 1 foot.
- Turn on both earphones simultaneously, the left and right earphones will be paired with each other.
- When pairing is successful, the right earbud will enter pairing mode automatically, and you will hear the voice prompt “pairing”.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your device and select “TWS Plus” from the device list, then click connect. When Bluetooth is connected successfully, you will hear the voice prompt say “Connect”.
Once paired with your smartphone, making and answering phone calls can be managed via the multi-function button.
|Answer / End a Call||Press the MFB once|
|Reject an Incoming Call||Double press the MFB|
My earphones will not turn on.
Please recharge them and make sure they have enough power.
Why can I only hear music from one of the earphones?
Make sure the earphones are synced together:
- Hold the MFB button of both units for 1 second to power on.
- Wait a moment, the earphones will connect automatically themselves.
- If they do not connected each other, either of them will enter pairing mode.
What if the left earphone cuts out, but the right one is fine?
Please put the left earphone back to charging box to power off, then take out to power on. And waiting a moment to let two earphones connect again automatically.
The earphones cannot be found or pairing fails.
The Bluetooth application of the smartphone or device in not operating. Please restart the smartphone or device and restart the pairing process with the earphones.
What if the sound is unclear?
Please try changing the position of your device nearer to the earphones. A direct line of sight is best.