Here we have MPOW M12 MPBH463A TWS Earbuds User Manual to review. Let’s start reviewing this now.
MPOW M12 MPBH463A TWS Earbuds User Manual
- The earphones automatically turn on (with blue LED light flashing) and start pairing when you open the charging case.
- In the shutdown status and when the earphones are not in the charging case. simultaneously press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 2 seconds to power on (with the blue LED light flashing).
- Put the earphones back in the charging case and close the case to turn them off.
- If the earphones are not in the charging case, just press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 5 seconds to power them off. (Mode 2 cannot be conducted during music playing or calling)
- Open the charging case, they will automatically enter the pairing mode in which the LED light flashes blue and red alternately and then select “Mpow M12”
Note – The earbud will reconnect to the paired device by priority. if you want to pair to the second smartphone. Please disconnect bluetooth on the paired smartphone.
Music & Incoming call & Siri
- Volume + : press and hold the MFB button of right earbud to turn up the volume increasingly.
- Volume – : press and hold the MFB button of left earbud to turn down the volume decreasingly.
Next/ Previous Track
- Next Track : Double tap the MFB of Right earbud.
- Previous Track : Double tap the MFB of Left earbud.
- Tap the MFB of either earbud once.
Answer/ Hang Up
- Double tap the MFB of either earbud.
- Press and hold the MFB of either earbud for 2 seconds.
- Triple-tap the MFB of either earbud.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned off in your device.
- When both earbuds are in the charging case. simultaneously press and hold both earbuds for 5 seconds to clear paired devices.
- The earbud’s light flash red and blue simultaneously. which means successful resetting.
- The LED will go out 1 second later. MPOW M12 will automatically enter back into pairing mode.
Correct disposal of this product
(waste Electricals and Electronics Equipment)
this marking shown on the product or its literature. indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrollable waste disposal. Please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household user should contact either retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office. for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business user should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact. this product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interferences and (2) this device must accept any interferences received including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.