Nokia Headset T4010 User Manual : In this user manual guide, we will explore Nokia Headphones T4010 Owner’s manual.
Nokia Headset T4010 User Manual
|Wearing style||Wireless Headphones|
|Frequency response||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Transducer principle||Dynamic, closed|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||106dB (1kHz/ 1mW)|
|Power supply||Built-in Lithium rechargeable batteries, 3.7V, 500mAh|
|Operating time||40 hours (music playback via A2DP)*|
|Charging time||Approx. 3 hours|
|Version||Wireless specification version 5.1|
|Profiles||HFP, AVRCP, A2DP|
|Effective range||Line of sight approx. 30ft (10m)|
|Transmission frequency||2404MHz to 2480MHz|
|Supported audio formats (s)||SBC|
|Does not power on / Does not respond||Battery is low||Charge the earphones 2-3 hours and restart the earphones|
|No sound after pairing||Incorrect pairing||Pair the earphones again or reset the earphones|
|Turns off automatically||Battery is low||Charge the earphones 2-3 hours|
|Red light flashes on headphones||Battery is low||Charge headphones|
|Failing to charge||Error with power supply||Perform the hardware reset|
|No light when charging||Error with power supply||Check whether the charging cable is plugged in. Ensure that it is switch on|
|Hearing an echo||Volume is too loud or the environment is too noisy||Adjust the volume or change the location|
|Noise in-call||Noisy environment or distance between earphones and mobile is too far||Change your location or bring your earphones and mobile phones closer together|
|Sound occasionally drops||Environmental interference or out or wireless transmission range||Change location with less signal interference or reduce the distance between the headphones and devices|
|Sound is too soft||Low volume||Increase the volume|
Important safety instructions
- Read the user guide & warranty manual (as supplied) carefully and completely before using the product.
- Always include this safety guide when passing the product on to third parties.
- Do not use an obviously defective product.
- Use only the product in environments where wireless transmission is permitted.
Preventing damage to health and accidents
- Do not listen at high volume levels for long periods of time to prevent hearing damage.
- The product generates stronger permanent magnetic fields that could cause interference to cardiac pacemakers, implanted defibrillators (ICDs) and other implants. Always maintain a distance of at least 3.94” (10cm) between the product component containing the magnet and the cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implant.
- Keep the product, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of-children and pets to prevent accidents. Swallowing and choking hazard.
- Do not use the product in an environment that requires your special-attention (e.g. in traffic).
Preventing damage to the product and malfunctions
- Always keep the product dry and do not expose it to extreme temperatures (hairdryer, heater, extended exposure to sunlight, etc.) to avoid corrosion or deformation. The normal operating temperature is from 0 °C to 40 °C/32 °F to 104 °F.
- Use only attachments, accessories, spare parts supplied or recommended by Flipkart.
- Only clean the product with a soft, dry cloth.
- Download User Manual – Download
- Product Page – Click Here