Nokia True Wireless Earphones T3020 User Manual : You will get to know about user manual of nokia true wireless earphones T3020.
Nokia True Wireless Earphones T3020 User Manual
|Wearing style||Volume control|
|Ear coupling||Ear canal|
|Frequency response||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Transducer principle||Dynamic driver|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||94dB+3dB|
|Power supply||Built-in Lithium rechargeable batteries, 3.7V, Left earbud: 40mAh, Right earbuds: 40mAh, Charging case: 350mAh|
|Operating time||Up to 5 hours (music playback via A2DP) with rechargeable batteries of the earphones* up to 20 hours with rechargeable battery of the charging case|
|Charging time||Earphones: approx. 2 hours, Charging case: approx. 2 hours|
|Ingress protection (earbuds) Weight||Anti-dust and splash proof (IP44zzz), Left earbud; approx. 3.4g, Right earbud; approx. 3.4g, Charging case; approx. 28.8g|
|Version||Bluetooth specification version 5.1|
|Profiles||HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP|
|Effective range||GFSK, Ω/4 DQPSK. 8DPSK|
|Transmission frequency||2404MHz to 2480MHz|
|Output power||3mW (max.)|
|Supported audio formats (s)||SBC|
Charging case that holds multiple charges for having the total play time. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage many other factors.
|Does not power on / Does not respond||Battery is low||Charge the earphones 2-3 hours and restart the earphones|
|No sound after pairing||Incorrect pairing||Pair the earphones again or reset the earphones|
|Turns off automatically||Battery is low||Charge the earphones 2-3 hours|
|Failing to charge||Error with power supply||Perform the hardware reset|
|No light on the case during charging||Error with power supply||Check whether the charging cable is plugged in. Ensure the switch button is turned on|
|Hearing an echo||Volume is too loud or the environment is too noisy||Adjust the volume or change the location|
|Noise in-call / Sound occasionally drops||Noisy environment or distance between earphones and mobile is too far||Change your location or bring your earphones and mobile phones closer together|
|Sound is too soft||Low volume||Increase the volume|
|Pairing unsuccessful / Only one side has sound / Cannot find the pairing name on the device / Mono pairing unsuccessful||Reset the earphones / Reconnect the earphones again||Reset and reconnect the earphones|
|Earphones don’t power on when removing from the charging case||Charging case is low in battery||Charge the earphones and the charging case for 2-3 hours|
Important safety instructions
- Read the user guide & warranty manual (as supplied) carefully and completely before using the product.
- Always include this safety guide when passing the product on to third parties.
- Do not use an obviously defective product.
- Use only the product in environments where wireless Bluetooth transmission is permitted.
Preventing damage to health and accidents
- Do not listen at high volume levels for long periods of time to prevent hearing damage.
- The product generates stronger permanent magnetic fields that could cause interference to cardiac pacemakers, implanted defibrillators (ICDs) and other implants. Always maintain a distance of at least 3.94” (10cm) between the product component containing the magnet and the cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implant.
- Keep the product, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of-children and pets to prevent accidents. Swallowing and choking hazard.
- Do not use the product in an environment that requires your special-attention (e.g. in traffic)
Preventing damage to the product and malfunctions
- Always keep the product dry and do not expose it to extreme temperatures (hairdryer, heater, extended exposure to sunlight, etc.) to avoid corrosion or deformation. The normal operating temperature is from 0 °C to 40 °C/32 °F to 104 °F.
- Use only attachments, accessories, spare parts supplied or recommended by Flipkart.
- Only clean the product with a soft, dry cloth.