Samson Zi100 Professional Reference Earphones User Manual : In this guide, we will review the Samson Zi100 Professional Reference Earphones User Guide.
Samson Zi100 Professional Reference Earphones User Manual
|Sensitivity||107dB/W at 1kHz|
|Transducer||Single micro balanced armature w/ acoustic filter|
|Isolation Level||15–18dB (with silicon tips), 20dB (with Comply™ tips)|
|Cable||3.75’ braided wire cable w/ gold-plated,|
|Input Connector||Right angle 1/8” (3.5mm) connector|
|Accessories||2x Comply™ Isolation T-100 Premium Earphone Tips,|
3x silicon tip pairs, 1/4” adapter, carry case
|Weight||0.05lb / 22.6g|
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Don’t use this product for more than 8 hours at 90 dB SPL
- Don’t use this product for more than 4 hours at 95 dB SPL
- Don’t use this product for more than 2 hours at 100 dB SPL
- Don’t use this product for more than 1 hour at 105 dB SPL
- Don’t use this product for more than 1/2 hour at 110 dB SPL
- Don’t use this product for more than 15 minutes at 115 dB SPL
- Don’t operate at listening levels of greater than 120 dB SPL!
Pay attention to what your ears are telling you! Ringing is a sign that you have set the gain levels too high and that damage may result. We recommend that you consult with a qualified audiologist if you exhibit ringing or any other symptoms.
Wearing the earphones
Before inserting the earphones, turn down the volume on your audio device.
Each earphone is marked with an L or R on the inside of the earphone. Take note of the correct side before inserting into your ear.
If using the Comply™ foam tips, compress the foam before inserting into your ear.
With the cable towards the front of your ear, insert the earphone into your ear canal.
Removing the Earphones
- To remove the Zi earphones, firmly grip the earphones and twist forward while pulling the earphone out of your ear.
- Do not use the cable to remove the earphones from your ears. This may damage the cable and result in poor performance.
Attaching the ear tip
The Zi Earphones comes with 3 silicon ear tips (small, medium and large) and 2 Comply Isolation T-100 Premium Earphone Tips (small, medium).
Select the appropriate sized silicon or Comply fom tips.
Carefully slide one ear tip onto each ear bud ensuring the ear tip is securely seated on the earphone (fig 1).
If using the Comply™ Isolation T-100 Premium Earphone Tips, it is recommended to compress the tips before attaching to the earphone.
If you feel some resistance, rotate the ear tip as you install it.
To remove the ear tip, rotate a pull the tip from the earphone (fig 2).
Hear the Possibilities
Delivering high-fidelity audio for the stage or personal listening, Zi100 Professional Reference Earphones feature custom tuned, micro balanced armature drivers for an uncompromising audio experience. More efficient than conventional dynamic drivers, the Zi100 armature diaphragms are ultra-light, allowing for greater sensitivity and precise response. Each diaphragm is free of resonances in the audio band, resulting in exceptional clarity.
A Comfortable, Customized Fit
Zi100 include a lightweight, contoured earbud shape that is designed to fit comfortably in your ears for long performance and listening sessions. In addition, moldable ear hooks with memory wire keep the earphones secure while you move across the stage. Zi100 come with three pairs of silicon tips and two pairs of Comply™ Isolation T-100 Premium Earphone Tips to provide the perfect fit and up to 20dB sound isolation.
Strong and Sound
The earphones include a high-quality 3.75′ braided wire cable with high tensile strength and a gold-plated 1/8″ (3.5mm) right angle connector that can handle the most active performance applications. A 1/4” adapter and hard, zippered carry case are also provided.
- Compact, lightweight reference earphones
- Designed for live performance monitoring, audiophile/casual music listening
- Single high-definition micro balanced armature drivers with acoustic filter per earbud
- Full-range audio and optimized low-end performance
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 15–18dB (with silicon tips), 20dB (with Comply tips) isolation level
- Earbuds with sleek, black finish
- Moldable ear hooks via memory wire for a secure, customized fit
- 3.75′ black braided wire cable with gold-plated 1/8″ (3.5mm) right angle connector
- Two Comply Premium Foam Tip pairs, three silicon tip pairs for excellent sound isolation, in-ear fit options
- 1/4″ adapter and carry case included