If you are looking for Samson Z2100 Professional Reference Earphones User Manual then you are at the right place.
Samson Zi200 Professional Reference Earphones User Manual
|Sensitivity||105dB/W at 1kHz|
|Transducer||Dual micro balanced armature (woofer + tweeter)|
w/passive crossover and acoustic filter
|Isolation Level||15–18dB (with silicon tips), 20dB (with Comply tips)|
|Cable||3.75’ braided wire cable w/ gold-plated,|
|Input Connector||Right angle 1/8” (3.5mm) connector|
|Accessories||2x Comply™ Isolation T-100 Premium Earphone Tips,|
3x silicon tip pairs, 1/4” adapter, carry case
|Weight||0.05lb / 22.6g|
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read, follow, and keep these instructions. Heed all warnings.
- Do not use in or near dangerous environments. This includes driving, cycling, walking, jogging and other areas where traffic is present and accidents could occur.
- Keep this product and its accessories out of reach of children. Handling or use by
children may pose a risk of death or serious injury. Contains small parts and cords that may pose a risk of choking or strangulation.
- Set the volume level of the audio device to a minimum, and then, after connecting the earphones, adjust the volume gradually. Sudden exposure to loud noises could cause hearing damage.
- Install the earbuds firmly. If an ear tip accidentally detaches and is left in your ear, it may cause injury.
- Failure to use, clean, or maintain ear tips may increase the risk of the ear tips detaching from the nozzle and becoming lodged in your ear.
- Prior to inserting the earphone, always recheck the ear tip to make sure it is firmly
attached to the nozzle.
- If an ear tip becomes lodged in your ear, seek skilled medical assistance to remove it. Damage to the ear may be caused by non-professionals attempting to remove the ear tip.
- Keep earbuds clean. To clean the earbuds, wash outside with a mild detergent solution.
- Do not attempt to modify this product. Doing so could result in personal injury and/or product failure.
- Do not immerse in water, such as while taking a shower, bath, or washing your face. Otherwise, sound deterioration or failures may result.
- Do not use while sleeping as accidents may result.
- Use a slow twisting motion to remove the earphones. Never pull on the earphone cord.
- Stop using the earphones immediately if they are causing great discomfort, irritation, rash, discharge, or any other uncomfortable reaction.
- If you are currently receiving ear treatment, consult your physician before using this device.
Wearing the earphones
- For optimal bass performance, the ear tip should form a tight seal in the ear canal. If you feel the bass response is low, gently press the earphone into the ear or try a different sized ear tip.
- The cable for the Zi Earphones can be worn either in front of your body or along your back. For live or active performers it is recommended to wear the earphones behind your head, along your back.
Removing the Earphones
- To remove the Zi earphones, firmly grip the earphones and twist forward while pulling the earphone out of your ear.
- Do not use the cable to remove the earphones from your ears. This may damage the cable and result in poor performance.
Attaching the ear tip
The Zi Earphones comes with 3 silicon ear tips (small, medium and large) and 2 Comply Isolation T-100 Premium Earphone Tips (small, medium). Select the appropriate sized silicon or Comply fom tips. Carefully slide one ear tip onto each ear bud ensuring the ear tip is securely seated on the earphone (fig 1).
If using the Comply Isolation T-100 Premium Earphone Tips, it is recommended to compress the tips before attaching to the earphone. If you feel some resistance, rotate the ear tip as you install it. To remove the ear tip, rotate a pull the tip from the earphone (fig 2).
Hear the Possibilities
Zi200 Professional Reference Earphones with dual micro-balanced Armature Drivers offer a superior upgrade option to conventional in-ear monitors for onstage performance and personal listening. Each earbud features dual high-definition micro balanced armature drivers with an acoustic filter and custom designed crossover to produce an extended, highly accurate audio response.
A Comfortable, Customized Fit
Zi200 include a lightweight, contoured earbud shape that is designed to fit comfortably in your ears for long performance and listening sessions. In addition, moldable ear hooks with memory wire keep the earphones secure while you move across the stage. Zi200 come with three pairs of silicon tips and two pairs of Comply™ Isolation T-100 Premium Earphone Tips to provide the perfect fit and up to 20dB sound isolation.
Strong and Sound
The earphones include a high-quality 3.75′ braided wire cable with high tensile strength and a gold-plated 1/8″ (3.5mm) right angle connector that can handle the most active performance applications. A 1/4” adapter and hard, zippered carry case are also provided.
- Compact, lightweight reference earphones
- Designed for live performance monitoring, audiophile/casual music listening
- Dual high-definition micro balanced armature drivers with acoustic filter and custom crossover per earbud
- Extended, highly accurate audio response
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 15–18dB (with silicon tips), 20dB (with Comply™ tips) isolation level
- Earbuds with sleek, black finish
- Moldable ear hooks via memory wire for a secure, customized fit
- 3.75’ black braided wire cable with gold-plated, right angle 1/8″ (3.5mm) connector
- Two Comply™ Premium Foam Tip pairs, three silicon tip pairs for excellent sound isolation, in-ear fit options
- 1/4″ adapter and carry case included