Sharper Image Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones User Manual : Here, will look at user manual about Sharper Image Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones.
Sharper Image Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
|Dimensions||7.7” L x 6.9” W x 2.9” H|
|Speaker size||1.57 inches|
|Speaker sensitivity||S.P.L: 110dB S.P.L at 1KHz|
|Microphone frequency response||30-16KHz|
|Bluetooth range||32.8 ft.|
|Length of 3.5mm audio cable||48 inches|
|Time charge||2 hours|
|Battery life||20 hours|
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Noise cancelling technology
- Pairs easily with all iPhones, iPads, Samsung Galaxies and other Android devices
- Over 20 hours play time
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Includes micro USB charging cable and a 3.5mm audio cable
- Includes travel case
HOW TO CHARGE THE HEADPHONE BATTERY
- Plug the included micro USB charging cable into the USB port on your headphones then plug the USB end into your computer or USB charger (not included). The LED will illuminate in solid red while charging.
- Once the battery is fully charged the LED light will turn blue.
Note: Before using the headphones, you must fully charge the battery and connect the headset to your Bluetooth device. Charge time is 2 hours. The Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones should only be used with the included charging cable.
While powered off, press and hold the power button for about 3 seconds until the Bluetooth LED flashes blue. The prompt voice will say “Pairing”, now the headphone is on pairing mode and ready to connect with your Bluetooth enabled device. Go to your Bluetooth settings on your phone and connect to “BTN-26.”
Note: The headphone will enter power-on mode if you release the power button before the Bluetooth LED flashes blue. If this happens, turn the power off and repeat steps above.
- Answer phone calls: Press the power button once to answer incoming calls.
- End phone calls: Press the power button once to end a phone call.
- Redial last called number: The device will automatically call the last dialed phone
number by double pressing the power button on the Bluetooth headphone. You will
hear a prompt tone when redialing.
- Volume control: Adjust the volume while listening to music or taking phone calls by
holding down the volume up button to increase sound or holding down the volume
down button to decrease sound.
- Previous or next song: Press the volume up button to skip to the next song. Press
the volume down button to listen to a previous song.
- Pause or play: Press the power button to play or pause music.
- ANC function: Slide the ANC (active noise control) switch to on to activate the noise
cancelling function. To deactivate slide the switch off.
- Wired headphone function: The headphone can be used as a wired headphone when
using the included 3.5mm audio cable.
Note: Only use the included 3.5mm audio cable to connect to the headphone directly to a 3.5mm audio source.
- Electronic Equipment: To avoid the side effects of electronic interference, turn off the headphones in the places where there are clear marks to ban the using of electronic products.
- Civil Aviation: Turn off the headphones after boarding a plane and don’t use during flights
to avoid the interference to civil aviation communication system.
- Medical Instruments: Do not use in hospital or near the medical instruments without permission. If you use other personal medical equipment, such as a pacemaker please
consult with your medical doctor.
- Maintenance: User should not change any components of the headphones.
Note: Please read carefully the following information before using.