If you are searching for Shure SRH550DJ Professional DJ Headphones User Manual then you are at the right place. Let’s check this.
Shure SRH550DJ Professional DJ Headphones User Manual
Dynamic, Neodymium magnet
5 to 22,000 Hz
@ 1 kHz
@ 1 kHz
Maximum Input Power
|Net (without cable)||235 g (8.4 oz.)|
|Packaged||680 g (1.5 lbs)|
Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4”) threaded adapter
2 m, Oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- Full-range frequency response with enhanced bass optimized for both DJ mixing and personal listening
- Closed-back, supra-aural design rests comfortably and securely on the ears with full isolation
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and flexible wearing positions
- Ultra-lightweight design folds to very small size for maximum portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable ear pads ensure long product life
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
In The Box
- 1 – HPAQA1 Threaded 6.3mm gold-plated adaptor
- 1 – HPACP1 Carrying bag
The possible results of incorrect use are marked by one of the two symbols—”WARNING” and “CAUTION”—depending on the imminence of the danger and the severity of the damage.
WARNING: Ignoring these warnings may cause severe injury or death as a result of incorrect operation.
CAUTION: Ignoring these cautions may cause moderate injury or property damage as a result of incorrect operation.
- If water or other foreign objects enter the inside of the device, fire or electric shock may result.
- Do not attempt to modify this product. Doing so could result in personal injury and/or product failure.
- Never disassemble or modify the device, as failures may result.
- Do not subject to extreme force and do not pull on the cable or failures may result.
- Keep the product dry and avoid exposure to extreme temperatures and humidity.
LISTENING TO AUDIO AT EXCESSIVE VOLUMES CAN CAUSE PERMANENT HEARING DAMAGE. USE AS LOW A VOLUME AS POSSIBLE. Over exposure to excessive sound levels can damage your ears resulting in permanent noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL). Please use the following guidelines established by the Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA) on maximum time exposure to sound pressure levels before hearing damage occurs.
|90 dB SPLat 8 hours||95 dB SPLat 4 hours||100 dB SPLat 2 hours||105 dB SPLat 1 hour|
|110 dB SPLat ½ hour||115 dB SPLat 15 minutes||120 dB SPLAvoid or damage may occur|
Shure Incorporated (“Shure”) hereby warrants to the original consumer purchaser only that, except as otherwise specified below, this product will be free in normal use of any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the consumer’s original date of purchase directly from Shure or from a Shure-authorized reseller.
Any rechargeable batteries contained in or packaged with this product are so warranted for a period of one (1) year from the consumer’s original date of purchase. However, rechargeable batteries are consumable and their capacity will be reduced over time based on temperature, amount of time in storage, charging cycles, and other factors; hence reduction in battery capacity does not constitute a defect in material or workmanship.
At its sole option, Shure will repair or replace the defective product and promptly return it to you. In order for this warranty to be valid, the consumer must, at the time the product is returned, provide proof of purchase in the form of the original purchase receipt directly from Shure or from a Shure-authorized reseller. If Shure elects to replace the defective product, then Shure reserves the right to replace the defective product with another product of the same model or a model of at least comparable quality and features in Shure’s sole determination.
If you believe this product is defective within the warranty period, carefully repack the unit, insure it and return it with proof of purchase, postage prepaid, to Shure Incorporated, Attention: Service Department, at the address below.
Outside of the United States, return the product to your dealer or Authorized Service Center. Addresses are listed on www.Shure.com or can be obtained by contacting Shure at the address listed below.
This warranty is not transferable. This warranty does not apply in cases of abuse or misuse of the product, use contrary to Shure’s instruction, ordinary wear and tear, an act of God, negligent use, purchase from a party other than Shure or a Shure-authorized reseller, unauthorized repair, or modification of the product.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS AND, TO THE EXTENT NOT PERMITTED, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION AND TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. SHURE ALSO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty does not restrict the rights of the consumer mandated under applicable laws.
THIS WARRANTY SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES THAT ARE ASSOCIATED OR INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT, EXCEPT THAT ANY SOFTWARE CONTAINED IN OR PACKAGED WITH THIS PRODUCT IS EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY AND INSTEAD SHALL BE COVERED BY THE WARRANTY, IF ANY, PROVIDED IN SHURE’S END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE.
- Shure SRH750DJ Professional DJ Headphones User Manual
- Shure Aonic 215 Gen 2 True Wireless Earphones User Manual
- Shure Aonic 50 Wireless Headphones User Manual
- Shure SRH240A Professional Headphones User Manual
- Shure Aonic 215 Sound Isolating Earphones User Manual
- Shure Aonic 3 Sound Isolating Earphones User Manual
- Shure Aonic 4 Sound Isolating Earphones User Manual