SOL Republic SOL-HP1400 SOUNDTRACK Headphone User Manual Instruction : Here you can find the user manual, quick start guide and instruction.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
SOL Republic SOL-HP1400 SOUNDTRACK Headphone User Manual Instruction
Welcome to your SOL REPUBLIC Soundtrack. Soundtrack Headphones boasts a 42-hour battery life, along with rapid charge technology to minimize downtime between uses. In keeping with SOL REPUBLIC style and convenience, they also feature a built in mic and controls, and a foldable design for easy travel and storage.
- Play/Pause + Answer/End Call + Decline Call + Voice Assist
- Volume Down + Backward Track
- Volume Up + Forward Track
- Power Button
- Charging Port
- LED Lights
- 3.5mm Port
To charge your Soundtrack, plug the charging cable into the port on the right side of your headphones.
While charging, the large LED light will be red. A full charge will take approximately 3.5 hours. When fully charged, the large LED light will be blue.
PAIRING YOUR HEADPHONES
To pair your headphones, make sure the Bluetooth setting on your mobile device is turned on.
Turn on your headphones by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds. The power button is located on the bottom of the headphone on the right side. The large LED will flash red and blue when searching for a device.
Select “Soundtrack” from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device. Once the headphones are connected, the large LED light will pulse blue.
UNPAIR YOUR HEADPHONES
To unpair your headphones, press the center multi-function button on top of the headphones on the right side for 5 seconds. You will hear a voice prompt stating the headphones are ready to pair.
|YOU WANT TO|
|Play or pause||Press the multi-function button once|
|Turn volume up||Press the front line button (closest to the front of your headphones)|
|Turn volume down||Press the back line button (closest to the back of your headphones)|
|Next track||Press and hold the volume up button for 2 seconds|
|Previous track||Press and hold the volume down button for 2 seconds|
|4 white LEDs||81% – 100% power|
|3 white LEDs||61% – 80% power|
|2 white LEDs||40% – 60% power|
|1 white LED||Less than 40% power|
|YOU WANT TO|
|Activate Siri||Double press the multi-function button|
|Activate Google||Double press the multi-function button|
|Turn on/off headphones||Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds|
|Check battery level of headphones||Press any button|
|Factory reset||Press and hold the multi-function and volume up button at the same time for three seconds|
|YOU WANT TO|
|Pick up a call||Press the multi-function button once|
|Decline a call||Press and hold the multi-function button for 2 seconds|
|End a call||Press the multi-function button once|
|Take a second incoming call||Press the multi-function button once|
|Decline a second incoming call||Use the phone keypad|
Press any button once when headphones are turned on to check battery level.
Having issues with your headphones? Try working through the steps below.
- Make sure your headphones are charged.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your device.
- P ress and hold power button on your headphones for 3 seconds to turn them off.
- W ait a few seconds and then press and hold the power button on your headphones for 3 seconds to turn them back on.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Pair to “Soundtrack”.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long will my Soundtrack headphones take to fully charge?
a. From 0%, your headphones will take approximately 3.5 hour to fully charge.
- What should I do if my headphones are not working?
a. Be sure the headphones are fully charged. Then, complete a factory reset. You can reset the headphones by pressing and holding the multi-function button and volume up button at the same time for 3 seconds. Then follow the instructions for pairing.
- How long will the battery last?
a. The Soundtrack battery will last 42 hours, but this can vary depending on volume levels and use.
- What should I do if I have intermittent audio from the mic on
a. Make sure nothing is covering the mic on the headphones and make sure you are not in a windy location. If this does not solve the issue, try another phone call to make sure the issue is not isolated to one call.
- What happens if I do not pair my headphones?
a. If the headphones are powered on and not paired to a device, they will go into standby mode and turn off after 3 minutes. To turn them on again, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
Still have questions? We’ve got answers and we’re standing by. Give us a shout, we’re here to help.
The following is a set of resources to ensure you get the most out of your
SOL REPUBLIC product.
Email: [email protected]
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2022: Offers, Deals & Discounts
- Top 10 Best Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 In India 2022 (under 2k)
- Top 10 Best Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Under 1500 Rupees In India 2022 (Under 1.5K)
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2022: Deals, Offers & Discounts (Live)
- boAt Rockerz 450 Pro vs 510 Comparison 2022 which is better?