This is all about Soundcore Life Q30 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual in this post. We will review this manual here.
Soundcore Life Q30 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
|Input||5 V 0.65 A|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Playtime (with ANC mode turned on)||40 hours|
|Playtime (with ANC mode turned off)||60 hours|
|Driver size||40 mm × 2|
|Frequency response||20 Hz-20 kHz (Bluetooth)|
16 Hz-40 kHz (AUX)
|Bluetooth version||16 Ω|
|Bluetooth range||15 m / 49.5 ft|
- Fully dry off the USB port before charging.
- Use a certified USB-C charging cable and charger to prevent any damage.
- Do not power on your headphone while charging.
|Flashing red||Flashing red once every 60 seconds||Low battery|
|Steady red||Steady red||Being charged|
|White light||Light off||Fully charged|
|Sound||Hi-Res Audio Wireless certified sound via 40mm dynamic drivers, customized EQ, LDAC tecnology|
|Active Noise Cancellation||Hybrid active noise cancellation with Indoor, Outdoor, Travel, and Transparency modes|
|Playtime||60 Hours (ANC off) 40 Hours (ANC on)|
|Fast Charging||Charge for 5 minutes, listen for 4 hours|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 5, AUX with built-in microphone, NFC|
|Calls||2 microphones with AI-enhanced uplink noise reduction|
|Other Features||Multi-point connection, smart wearing detection, foldable design with ergonomic headband, memory foam earcups with protein leather, multi-point rotation, travel case|
|Recommended For||Travel, flight, train, commute|
Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off.
- When powered off, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes blue to enter the Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Select “Soundcore Life Q30” on your device’s Bluetooth list to connect
|Flashing blue||Bluetooth pairing|
|Steady blue (for 2 seconds)||Bluetooth connected|
|Noise Cancellation||Digital Hybrid ANC Multi-Mode Noise Cancellation|
|Driver||40mm Silk Diaphragm Drivers|
|Playtime||40 Hours with ANC On 60 Hours with ANC Off|
|Fast Charging||5-Min Charge = 4-Hour Playtime|
|Microphones for Calls||2 Microphones|
|Retail Price (USD)||$79.99|
Pairing with another device
When successfully connected with the first device, press twice the power button to pair up with another device.
- Your Soundcore headphone can only play music on one mobile device at a time. To play from another connected device, pause the device that’s currently active first.
- Each time you power on your Soundcore headphone, it will automatically connect to your last successfully connected device if available within the Bluetooth range.
|Next track||Press and hold for 1 second|
|Previous track||Press and hold for 1 second|
|– Answer/End a call|
– Put the current call on hold and answer a new incoming call
|– Reject a call|
– Switch between held call and active call
|Press and hold for 1 second|
|Activate Siri or other voice assistant software||Press and hold for 1 second|
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a technology that enables short-range wireless communication between various NFC compatible devices, such as mobile phones and IC tags. If your Bluetooth device supports NFC, you can connect it with your headphone easily.
- Enable the NFC feature on your Bluetooth device (iOS devices excluded).
- Tap the right panel of your headphones with the back of your Bluetooth device.
Noise Cancellation Mode
To reduce ambient noise, turn on the active noise cancellation mode by pressing the NC button. Press the NC button again to turn off.
To stay aware of your surroundings while listening to music, activate the transparency mode by holding the right panel for 1 second or pressing the NC button.
Play audio on an external device by plugging in a 3.5mm AUX cable.
Note: When the headphone is out of battery, you can still listen to music but ANC mode is unavailable.
You might need to reset your headphone if you experience any connectivity
problems or function issues.
Press and hold the power button and volume up button simultaneously for 5 seconds until the LED indicator flashes blue and red alternately twice.
Download the Soundcore app to enhance your experience.
- EQ settings: There are more than 20 EQ settings you can choose from in the app to optimize your experience while enjoying different music genres.
- Noise cancellation: Choose an active noise cancellation mode to reduce ambient noise according to your surroundings.
– Transport: Targets low-end frequencies like engine and road noise for peaceful
journeys and commutes.
– Outdoor: Reduces ambient sounds in cities for less distractions.
– Indoor: Reduces voices and mid-frequency noise from coffee shops and other inside spaces.
- Transparency: Stay aware of your surroundings by allowing ambient sounds in.
- White noise soundscape: Tailor your own white noise soundscape when you need to rest.
- Firmware update: You will be informed once the new version of firmware is detected when you connect the headphones with the app.