TAOTRONICS TT-BH041 Wireless Headset User Manual : In this post we will see the TT-BH041 Wireless Headset User Guide.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
TAOTRONICS TT-BH041 Wireless Headset User Manual
1 x TaoTronics Wireless Mono Headset (TT-BH041)
1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
1 x User Guide
How to Use
- Connect the charging port with any USB charging adapter or active computer USB port.
- Charging will start automatically with the LED indicator turning red.
- The headset is fully charged when the LED indicator turns off.
- Make sure the headset and your Bluetooth® device are next to each other (within 3 feet / 1 meter).
- When the headset is off, press and hold the Multifunction Button for 2 seconds to bring the headset into pairing mode with the LED indicator flashing blue and red alternately.
- Activate Bluetooth® on your phone and search for nearby Bluetooth connections.
- Find “TaoTronics TT-BH041” in the search results. Tap on the name to connect. Once connected, the LED indicator will flash blue once every 5 seconds.
- Automatic Re-pairing: The Bluetooth® headset can remember devices paired previously. You may simply turn on the headset and the device (with Bluetooth activated), and they will connect to the last connected device automatically without going into the pairing mode.
- Clear Pairing History
- If the headset fails to pair with your Bluetooth® device clear the pairing history by pressing and holding the Multifunction and Volume – Buttons simultaneously when the headset is on until the LED indicator flashes red and blue at the same time indicating clearing successfully. Then re-pair your Bluetooth® device as instructed in Pairing.
- If you want to pair the headset with another device when already paired, deactivate the Bluetooth® function on the paired device or remove “TaoTronics TT-BH041” from the Bluetooth list.
E-mail : [email protected]
Shenzhen NearbyExpress Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Address: Floor 7, Building E, Galaxy World Phase II, Shenzhen, China
Learn more about the EU Declaration of Conformity:
|Power On/Off||Press and hold the Multifunction|
Button for 2 seconds
|Redial||Press the Multifunction Button twice|
|Voice Control||Press and hold the Multifunction|
Button for 1 second
|Answer Calls||When there is an incoming call,|
press the Multifunction Button once
|Reject Calls||When there is an incoming call,|
press and hold the Multifunction
Button for 1 second
|End Calls||During a call, press the Multifunction|
|Mute Calls||During a call, press the Microphone|
Button once. Press again to normal
|Transfer Calls||During a call, press and hold the|
Multifunction Button for 1 second
to transfer the call between the
phone and the headset
|Second Call||When there is a second incoming|
call (B) in the course of an ongoing
· Press the Multifunction Button
once to answer B and hang up A
· Press the Multifunction Button
twice to answer B and on-hold A
· Press and hold the Multifunction Button for 2 seconds to reject B
During a second call, press the Multifunction Button twice to transfer calls between A and B
|Volume + / –||Press the Volume + / – Button|
|Previous / Next Track||Press and hold the Volume – / Button for 1 second|
|Pause / Play||Press the Multifunction Button|
A Noise-free Telephone Call Starts from THIS…
Taotronics BH041 powered by Elevoc Vocplus AI noise reduction technology can help you remove unwanted background noises from your high-value business calls. By leveraging powerful Computational Auditory Scene Analysis (CASA) and Deep Neutral Network (DNN), Elevoc Vocplus
could simulate the human auditory system and precisely extract your voice from background noise, delivering the first-ever clear voice quality and optimized speech intelligibility.
Delivering world-class support via clear, comfortable and intelligible speech means everything in your business. Taotronics BH041 powered by Elevoc Vocplus® eliminates different types of background noise and enables the other ones to hear you clearly and understand you at ease.
Customers don’t want to hear disturbing sounds such as phone ringing, keyboard tapping, machinery, babble noise, air conditioner, etc.. Taotronics BH041 powered by Elevoc Vocplus help you solve the noise interference problem and make your customers hear nothing but your clear voice.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sunvalleytek International Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Correct Disposal of This Product (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) (Applicable in countries with separate collection systems) This marking on the product, accessories or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories should not be disposed of with other household waste at the end of their working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate these items from other types of waste and recycle them responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take these items for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product and its electronic accessories should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.