Tranya H10 Hybrid ANC Headphones User Manual : We are reviewing the user manual for Tranya H10 Hybrid Headphones. Let’s get into it.
Tranya H10 Hybrid ANC Headphones User Manual
- Register your headphone at www.tranya.com to get an EXTRA three month warranty for free.
- please charge the headphones before us.
- please contact us at [email protected] for any assistance.
ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
LISTENING TO MUSIC
CHARGING YOUR HEADPHONES
multipoint allows you to connect H10 to two separate devices at the same time.
- Power on H10
- Press the power button and the volume down button at the same time, and hold for 5 seconds until you hear a voice prompt of “DuDu”.
FOLDING AND STORE
- Tranya M10B User Manual
- Tranya T40 User Manual
- TRANYA T30 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Tranya T10 Earbuds User Manual
Please try to reset the headphone (see “Reset H10:)
Yes, H10 will automatically turn off after 10 minutes if not connected to any device.
Press the NC button to switch between different modes and you will hear a corresponding voice prompt of “ANC mode on “, “ANC mode off”, and “Ambient mode”.
yes, you can plug in a 2.5mm audio cable to use them in wired mode.
Make sure that the distance between H10 and the device they’re connected to is no greater then 33 feet (10 meters).
– Try to avoid interference from other Bluetooth connections and Wi-Fi. Some environments with cell phone towers or areas with dense Wi-Fi networks and other transmitting devices can interfere with your Bluetooth connection.
– Turn your device’s Bluetooth for at least 10s, then turn back on.
– Try to reset the headphone (see “Reset H10”).
– Try to connect to another device to see if any difference.