Tranya T10 Earbuds User Manual : If you are searching for Tranya T10 User Manual then you are at the right place. Let’s get started.
Tranya T10 Earbuds User Manual
- Register your product on www.tranya.com to get an EXTRA three-month warranty for free.
- Before using the T10 wireless earbuds, Please charge both the case and earbuds.
- We provide three pairs of rubber eartips ( including the set installed on the earbuds), Please choose the best fit for you.
- There may be dust and wax on the earbuds after month of use, and cause 40% of the issue of inconsistent sound, Please clean the mash cover and the eartips often to keep good sound quality. Please let them air dry after cleaning.
- If the right and left earbuds don’t sync, Please reset the earbuds.
- If the earbuds don’t charge, Please clean the charging slot the case the contact face on the earbuds.
Note: When the charging case is at low power or out of power, the earbuds will not automatically power on/off, Please power them on/off manually.
Pair The Earbuds With Yours Phone
How To Reset The Earbuds
If you can’t get the two earbuds sync, Please reset the earbuds to solve the issue.
Is there latency when watching video from laptop or mobile phone?
A. (1) It depends not only on the earbuds, but also on the laptop, mobile phone, and the apps. (2) With the latest Bluetooth 5.0 and high sensitivity antenna, the latency can hardly be noticed on iOS devices, such as iPhone and iPad. (3) For Android and Windows devices, the latency may be noticed when using some apps, but can hardly be noticed while watching videos on YouTube.
Why my earbuds don’t power on/off automatically?
The earbuds would not power off automatically when the case is at lower power or out of power. Please recharge the case. And you can long press for 5 seconds power off the earbuds manually.
Why does signal interruption occur in some places, such as long the railway, at the airport?
There’re usually lots of cables underlying in the places mentioned above, so are more likely to produce electromagnetic interference and results in the signal interruption. And if you are using a Bluetooth mouse while connecting the earbuds to your PC, it may have signal interference. If the earbuds cut in and out frequently during routine use, you may have a defective item. Please contact us. We do our best to respond to all inquiries within 12 hours.
My earbuds don’t charge, what can I do?
Please try follow below steps:
- Download User Manual – Download
- Product Page – Click Here