This is all about V Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Headphones User Manual in this post. We will review the manual of V Moda Crossfade 2 Headphones.
V Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Headphones User Manual
- 1-Button SpeakEasy Mic Cable
- Carrying Case
- Over-Ear Headphones
- 1/4” Pro Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Renaissance Headphone Accessories
BoomPro Mic, custom metal shields, Audio Cables, 3-Button SpeakEasy Mic Cable and XL cushions are available at V-MODA.com.
Enjoy your music responsibly. According to the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, “listening to headphones at high volumes for extended periods of time can directly result in lifelong hearing loss”. At V-MODA, we are dedicated to providing an enjoyable listening experience, but we also care greatly about your personal health and safety. We recommend that you listen to your headphones at comfortable volume levels for reasonable periods of time.
How to enjoy your music responsibly.
- Turn down the volume. A good point of reference is half volume.
- Limit listening time. Give your hearing a “time out”.
Be aware of your surroundings. Do not use headphones during activities such as driving, bicycling or jogging while on public roads. Many states have laws prohibiting such actions. Obey local laws, be alert, and listen responsibly.
Caution around children. Keep out of reach of children, the parts included with this product can be a choking hazard. This product is not intended for children under 7 years of age.
USING YOUR HEADPHONES
- Very important: place earcups on corresponding ear. “L” on left ear, “R” on right ear.
- Push hair back, extend the earcups from headband until they fit comfortably on ear, creating a snug fit to ensure highest quality and comfort.
- When wearing headphones wired (with cable connected), hang cable in front of your head to ensure headphones stay put during strenuous activity.
- When using the included cable, insert straight plug into earcup (not 45º angled plug).
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- ON/OFF: To turn headphones on, slide the 3-way switch to the middle position. LED will start to blink once per second.
- PAIRING (NEW DEVICES): Once powered on, slide switch to the right, hold 3 seconds, when the LED starts to blink twice per second, release the switch. The switch will return to the middle position and begin to search. Once “V-MODA Crossfade 2” appears in the “new Bluetooth devices” section on your phone, select it to begin pairing.
- CONNECTING (PAIRED DEVICES):
- on/middle connects to last paired device in a few seconds.
- be sure Bluetooth on your device is on.
- blinking orange LED = low battery
- fading orange LED = charging
- white LED = fully charged
5. ANSWER A CALL: Press Middle button once to answer (music pauses automatically).
6. REFUSE / HANG UP: To refuse an incoming call or to hang up an existing call, press and hold for 1-2 seconds, then release.
7. TRACKS CONTROL + VOICE ASSISTANT:
- Press Middle button once to play and pause.
- Press Middle button twice for next track.
- Press Middle button three times for previous track.
- Press and hold Middle button for 3 seconds to summon Voice Assistant such as Siri/OK Google.
8. RESET PAIRED DEVICES HISTORY: To reset the paired devices history press
and hold for 3 seconds. LED lighting will change to blinking orange and white.
1. During music playback
- Click Middle button once to pause and again to resume playback.
- Click Middle button twice quickly for next track.
- Click Middle button three times quickly for previous track.
2. During calls
- Click Middle button once to answer incoming call, click once to end call.
- Press and hold Middle button down for about two seconds to decline an incoming call.
PROTECTING YOUR HEADPHONES
- Minimize exposure to moisture. Not intended for use while swimming, bathing or showering.
- Use provided carrying case while idle.
- Keep headphones clean and free of debris.
- Do not pull on cable to disconnect plug from device.
- Do not wrap cable around device while still plugged in as it puts unnecessary pressure on plug-cord connection.
FOLDING YOUR HEADPHONES
To fold correctly, be sure to place earcups cushion to cushion.
If you are experiencing trouble with your headphones, please refer to the troubleshooting guidelines below. If the problem persists, please contact the V-MODA Six Star Service at V-MODA.com/Support or 1.888.VMODA.LA.
|Pairing process trouble||– Make sure headphones are not connected to the charger and they are powered on|
– Turn off the headphones and turn them on again
– Remember to turn on the Bluetooth feature on your device
– Turn off the Bluetooth feature on any other device which has been previously paired
– Reset paired devices history by pressing and holding Volume + and Volume – for 3 seconds
– Try to pair with another device to make sure that both the headphones and your Bluetooth device are working properly
– Go to Bluetooth settings and select “V-MODA Crossfade 2”
|Receiving no audio or low quality audio from an audio source||– Check the battery|
– Check the pairing
– Make sure the audio source is playing
– Make sure the volume on the device is not muted or turned down
– Reboot the source/device
– Turn off the headphones and turn them on again
– Reset paired devices history of the headphones
– Try streaming from another device or select another track
– Move the device and headphones closer (max 33 feet or 10m)
– Keep away from any possible interference (wireless routers, other Bluetooth devices, microwaves etc.)
– Close any applications on your device that are not in use and disable Wi-Fi
|Audio and video do not match||Try streaming from another device or select another track. Due to technology limitations, there may be a delay from some sources or applications|
|No audio (in wired mode)||Make sure the audio device and the headphones jacks are free of debris and that the cable is securely connected|
|Lack of or excessive bass or treble (in wired mode)||Turn off any audio enhancement features on audio device. Make sure cable is firmly connected to the headphones (use straight plug) and device (use 45° plug). If the problem persists, try another cable|
|Uneven Sound (in wired mode)||Make sure cable is firmly connected to the headphone by ensuring male 3.5mm is inserted into female 3.5mm all the way|
|Distorted sound||Check to make sure the problem is not with the audio device or the file you are listening to. Ensure the EQ settings on the device are set properly. Make sure you have a snug fit and that the driver is pointing directly towards the ear.|
|Headphones will not charge||– Make sure the charging cable and source are functioning properly|
– Make sure both USB plugs are firmly connected into their sockets
– Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable
– If charging with your computer, make sure the USB port is powered and remember to plug in your computer
Cleaning Your Headphones
To keep your headphones clean, periodically wipe with a dry cloth.
Note on Static Electricity
In particularly dry air conditions, mild tingling may be felt on your ears. This is a result of static electricity accumulated in the body, and not a malfunction of the headphones. Wearing clothes made from natural materials can minimize the effect.
The Occupational Safety Health Administration has developed the following noise exposure chart to help determine what levels and lengths of listening are safe.
Power and frequency
- Bluetooth EDR Mode (8DPSK): -0.89dBm
- Frequency Band(s): 2.402GHz~2.480GHz
|Sound Level dBA||Maximum Listening Duration|
|102||1 ½ Hours|
|115||¼ Hours or Less|
V-MODA Premier Limited Warranty
For a period of one (1) year from the date of retail purchase by the original end use purchaser, V-MODA warrants that this product is free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship, under the following conditions:
- V-MODA will repair or replace the product within a reasonable period of time and free of charge for one (1) year from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser.
- Product must be purchased from a V-MODA authorized reseller and delivered to you in new condition, in original packaging. This warranty does not cover products purchased open box, sold as-is, sold by private party resale or any other third party purchases from unauthorized resellers.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover defects resulting from cosmetic damage, acts of God, misuse, accidents, commercial use, unauthorized alteration or modification of the product, improper connection, improper use or attempted repair by unauthorized distributors or resellers.
- This warranty is void if the label bearing the serial number has been removed or defaced.
- To obtain service under this limited warranty, visit V-MODA.com/Warranty to fill out the online warranty form and obtain further information.
- For other customer service inquiries, please e-mail [email protected] You may also call 1.888.VMODA.LA Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time).
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country. Some places do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
V-MODA Immortal Life Program
We do not judge if you abuse your product. In the unlikely event you run over it with a tank, the V-MODA Immortal Life Program has your back.
All we ask is that you send the product (or what is left of it) to us and we will email you a coupon code towards a comparable product from our website.
For more info visit www.v-moda.com/immortal-life. For other customer service inquiries, please e-mail [email protected] You may also call 1.888.VMODA.LA Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time).