In this user manual guide, we will learn about V Moda Crossfade LP2 Over Ear Headphones User Manual. Let’s check this.
V Moda Crossfade LP2 Over Ear Headphones User Manual
- Over-Ear Headphones
- Carrying Case
- Gunmetal Shield Kit with Extra Screws and Screwdriver
- 1-Button SpeakEasy Mic Cable
- 1/4” Pro Adapter
- Universal Audio Cable
USING YOUR HEADPHONES
- Very important: place earcups on corresponding ear. “L” on left ear, “R” on right ear
- Push hair back, extend the earcups from headband until they fit comfortably on ear, creating a snug fit to ensure highest quality and comfort
- Wear headphones with the cord hanging in front of your head to ensure headphones stay put during strenuous activity
- Insert straight plug into either earcup (or one in each to mix the audio).
To share music with your friends, use the SharePlay cable
PROTECTING YOUR HEADPHONES
- Minimize exposure to moisture. Not intended for use while swimming, bathing or showering
- Use provided carrying case while idle
- Keep headphones clean and free of debris
- Do not pull on cable to disconnect plug from device
- Do not wrap cable around device while still plugged in as it puts unnecessary pressure on plug-cord connection
USING CALL/MUSIC CONTROL* FEATURE ON iPhone
- During music playback
• Click play button once to pause and again to resume playback
• Click play button twice quickly to track forward
• Click play button three times quickly to track backward
- During calls
• Click play button once to answer incoming call, click once to end call
• Press and hold play button down for about two seconds to decline an incoming call
• Click play button once to switch over to call waiting, click again to switch back to original call
If you are experiencing trouble with your headphones, please refer to the troubleshooting guidelines below. If the problem persists, please contact the V-MODA Six Star Service at www.v-moda.com/support or 1.888.VMODA.LA.
|No audio||Make certain the audio device’s headphone jack is free of debris and that the headphone plug is securely connected|
|Lack of or excessive bass or treble||Turn off any audio enhancement features on audio device.|
|Uneven Sound||Make sure cable is firmly connected to the headphone by ensuring male 3.5mm is inserted into female 3.5mm all the way|
|Distorted sound||Check to make sure the problem is not with the audio device or the file to which you are listening. Ensure the EQ settings on the device are set properly. Make certain you have a snug fit and that the driver is pointed directly towards the ear.|
Cleaning Your Headphones
To keep your headphones clean, periodically wipe with a dry cloth.
Note on Static Electricity
In particularly dry air conditions, mild tingling may be felt on your ears. This is a result of static electricity accumulated in the body, and not a malfunction of the headphones. Wearing clothes made from natural materials can minimize the effect.
The Occupational Safety Health Administration has developed the following noise exposure chart to help determine what levels and lengths of listening are safe.
|Sound Level dBA||Maximum Listening Duration|
|102||1 ½ Hours|
|115||¼ Hour or less|
V-MODA Premier Limited Warranty
V-MODA warrants the owner of the product against defects in materials or workmanship as declared below:
- V-MODA will repair or replace the product at no charge for two (2) years from the date of purchase.
- Products must be purchased from a V-MODA authorized dealer.
- This Premier Limited Warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, acts of \ God, misuse, accidents, commercial use, and modification to the product, improper connection, improper use or attempted repair by unauthorized distributors renders this warranty null and void.* (see next page)
- This warranty does not cover products purchased open box, sold as-is, by private party resale or any other third party purchases from unauthorized distributors. Transfer of V-MODA products through unauthorized distributors renders this warranty null and void.
- A proof of purchase may be in the form of a receipt or bill of sale, with the model of the product, price and the date of purchase stated.
V-MODA is not responsible to repair or replace the product if in violation of this warranty. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, you may also have other rights which vary from state to state that may result in the change of this warranty.*
To obtain service under this warranty agreement, properly protect the product in a shipping package, as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit, and include a copy of the original receipt.
Please visit www.v-moda.com/support for further instructions, in order to fill out the online warranty form and for the current V-MODA warranty mail stop mailing address.
To acquire a printable version of this warranty, please visit www.v moda.com/support. For customer service inquiries, please e-mail [email protected] You may also call 1.888.VMODA.LA Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST).
- Download User Manual – Download