If you are searching for V Moda Crossfade M100 Master Wireless Headphones User Manual then you are at the right place.
V Moda Crossfade M100 Master Wireless Headphones User Manual
- 1-Button SpeakEasy Mic Cable.
- Exoskeleton Carrying Case.
- Over-Ear Headphones.
- 1/4” Pro Adapter.
- Audio SharePlay cable.
Renaissance Headphone Accessories
BoomPro Mic, custom metal shields, Audio Cables, 3-Button SpeakEasy Mic Cable and XL cushions are available at V-MODA.com.
USING YOUR HEADPHONES
- Very important: place earcups on corresponding ear. “L” on left ear, “R” on right ear.
- Push hair back, extend the earcups from headband until they fit comfortably on ear, creating a snug fit to ensure highest quality and comfort.
- Wear headphones with the cord hanging in front of your shoulder to ensure headphones stay put during strenuous activity.
- Insert straight plug into either earcup (or one in each to mix the audio). To share music with your friends, use the SharePlay cable
FOLDING YOUR HEADPHONES
To fold correctly, be sure to place earcups cushion to cushion.
PROTECTING YOUR HEADPHONES
- Minimize exposure to moisture. Not intended for use while swimming, bathing or showering.
- Use provided carrying case while idle.
- Keep headphones clean and free of debris.
- Do not pull on cable to disconnect plug from device.
- Do not wrap cable around device while still plugged in as it puts unnecessary pressure on plug-cord connection.
USING CALL/MUSIC CONTROL
1. During music playback
- Click Middle button once to pause and again to resume playback.
- Click Middle button twice quickly for next track.
- Click Middle button three times quickly for previous track.
2. During calls
- Click Middle button once to answer incoming call, click once to end call.
- Press and hold Middle button down for about two seconds to decline an incoming call.
- Click Middle button once to switch over to waiting call, click again to switch back to original call.
Compatible with all smartphones, tablets, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, computers and any gaming or audio device with a 3.5mm or 6.35mm (1/4”) port.
If you are experiencing trouble with your headphones, please refer to the troubleshooting guidelines below. If the problem persists, please contact the V-MODA Six Star Service at V-MODA.com/Support or 1.888.VMODA.LA.
|No audio||Make certain the audio device’s headphone jack is free of debris and that the headphone plug is securely connected.|
|Lack of or excessive bass or treble||Turn off any audio enhancement features on audio device.|
Make sure cable is firmly connected to the headphone (use straight plug) and device (use 45° plug). If the problem persists, try another cable.
|Uneven sound||Make sure cable is firmly connected to the headphone by ensuring male 3.5mm is inserted into female 3.5mm all the way|
|Distorted sound||Check to make sure the problem is not with the audio device or the file to which you are listening. Ensure the EQ settings on the device are set properly. Make certain you have a snug fit and that the driver is pointed directly towards the ear|
|Headband too tight||To relieve the pressure, you can stretch the headband by bending it outwards (placing the hands on either end of the headband – not the ear cups). You may repeat this process until you’re happy with a looser fit. You can also bend the headband inwards to make a tighter fit|
|1-Button SpeakEasy Cable play/pause button not working||Make sure you have the 45-degree plug inserted into your device (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.) and the straight end plug inserted into your headphones. You may also want to make sure your headphone socket on your device is clean and clear of debris.|
|Cushions too small or deteriorated||Please visit the accessories page to replace the deteriorated cushions or upgrade to XL sized cushions. (v-moda.com/collections/accessories)|
|No sound when plugged into Dj mixer/receiver when using supplied 1/4” adapter with headphones||It is possible that your mixer/receiver/device is incompatible with our current 1/4” adapter and/or our 1-Button and SharePlay cables. Please try using a standard audio cord (no microphone/splitter) or our CoilPro cable instead.|